28: Astra

It had to be the adrenaline, or maybe I was just insane. I don't know what came over me. The thought of never seeing Harry again mortified me, so I wanted to make so many memories with him just in case something like that would happen.

Now, he's hovering over me with eyes I'd never seen. His normal emerald green eyes were definitely not the same color. I mean, I've seen his lust eyes, but these were different.

Harry got off of me and walked to his dresser. I used my forearms to prop myself up. I didn't know what he was doing, but I was excited.

He rummaged through the drawer before he pulled out a little black box. He pulled his keys out of his jeans and looked for a certain key. Once he found it, a smile took over his face as he unlocked the little box.

"Now," he began, "I'm going to do stuff that I've never done before. Have I thought about it? Yes, but I never thought anyone would be down to try it with me. If you don't like it, remember to just say pink, and I'll stop. Okay?"

I nodded, but he shook his head, "I need to hear you say that you're okay with this."

"Yes, I'm okay with it," I eagerly replied, and his sinister smile was back on his face.

"Starfish on the bed," Harry instructed, and I did as he said.

I had no idea what he had planned, but I trusted him. I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

He tugged me by my feet and brought me down on the bed. He rummaged through the box before he pulled out 4 pairs of handcuffs.

"Are you okay with this?" He looked to me for a clear answer, so I replied quickly, "Yes."

He cuffed my feet first before kissing up my right leg. I inhaled sharply when I felt the cold contrast of a knife against my skin. I looked down as Harry took the blade and cut my shorts off.

"Oops," he snickered.

"Harry, stop cutting my stuff," I scolded, and he stopped his motions.

My eyes couldn't focus quick enough. He was right in front of me, and his ice cold fingers were wrapped around my throat. It was like he grasped it harder every time.

"You're not in control, sweetheart. Anything that I say, you will do." He menacingly whispered.

He let go of my throat, and I finally breathed. I knew I was going to have marks left, but it only made me hornier. I was dripping for him.

I was confused. I was beat in foster care, tortured by the Scorpions, and got into a car wreck a few hours ago. Yet, getting choked to the point of passing out aroused me.

I pulled my left hand and tried to move a piece of a hair out of my face, but I couldn't. My head snapped to my hand that was cuffed to the bed. I was fully cuffed to the bed and literally had no control.

"Baby," Harry captured my attention, "I'm going to put this on you, okay?"

He held a black silk tie in his hand while he awaited my answer, "Okay."

He came closer to me and bent down. He took his left hand, with the tie in the right, and cupped my face. He kissed me passionately before muttering something that I couldn't quite decipher.

Then, he finally wrapped the tie around my head, making sure to cover my eyes. It was weird not being able to see. I thought it would make me freak out, but it didn't.

"If you want this off at any point tilt your head back, and it'll come off, okay?"

"Okay."

I waited on the bed in anticipation. I didn't know what was going to happen next, yet somehow that made things ten times better.