27: Harry

"I need the code, Harry!" Asher yelled at me, standing in front of my door.

I slammed my car door shut and shook my head. This can't be happening. She's in their hands. Those vile, unforgiving Scorpion hands.

I pushed Asher at of my way and entered our passcode. The door opened, and we all filed in the house.

I rushed to my office. The computer turned on automatically. My eyes scanned the screen until I saw the small pop up on the bottom of the screen.

A file has been shared by Rosie. Click to open.

As I clicked on the file, Asher and Kai came into the room.

The file opened, and the footage played back. I had to force my eyes to stay on the footage. My body jerked when I saw the crash. I watched as Astra's head slammed against the dashboard, and Pandora's slammed against the steering wheel.

I saw the bullets fly, but I couldn't see anyone. The shooters rushed towards the car and pulled out the girls.

"Pause it," Asher instructed.

"Why?"

"Just fucking pause it, Harry," Asher insisted.

I was too focused on the footage to even argue. I paused the video and stared in confusion. I looked over my shoulder to Asher, and he was analyzing the still picture.

"Give me the mouse."

I handed it over to him and watched him zoom in on the still frame. His eyes nearly fell out of his head.

"Oh my God," he mumbled.

"What?" I asked, clueless.

"Look at the tattoo."

My eyes focused back on the screen. I squinted until I saw the small Hazz iz azz on the man's bicep.

"It's Arlo," I realized, "He's the goddamn traitor! I have his fucking name tattooed on me!"

I pushed away from my desk and charged towards my room. I heard the footsteps of the boys following me, but I wasn't worried about them.

I went straight to my closet. I pushed the normal doors of my closet to the side and unlocked my weapons vault. The doors slowly opened, and my guns stood on the other side of the door.

I grabbed the biggest gun I had and got ammunition to go with it. I grabbed my baby glock and tucked in my waistband.

"We need to think," Asher tried to reason, but I was not having it.

"Fuck thinking," I scoffed, "They have Astra and Pandora. We need to get them back."

Asher grabbed my assault rifle from my hands, catching me completely off guard, "We need to have a plan."

"Asher, you don't understand!"

"What do I not understand?"

I pulled my hair back, "Asher, we need to go."

He stomped his foot on the ground, "Not until you fucking tell me."

I huffed, "I'm fucking sick of you."

I pushed him up against my wall. He was caught off guard, so it was easier for me to push him. He wasn't stronger than me, but when it came to fighting, he was smarter.

He turned us around and cornered me against the wall, using his left hand as a barricade and his right against my throat.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Asher screamed in my face.