14: Astra

From what I remember, yesterday was great. Harry and I were being even more flirtatious than usual, but I didn't mind it.

Around 3:15, Caspian and Pandora came to get me. I was surprised they wanted to hangout with me, but I was grateful that they did.

We went to the nail shop first. I was surprised there was even one down here. The place was far bigger than it seems.

Pandora insisted that I "tried something new" because I was going to get black gel on my real nails. She ended up making me get long, acrylic nails that are blue.

I heard her whisper to Caspian that blue nails let other men know that they're already occupied with another.

They bombarded me with questions the whole time we were at the nail shop.

"Have y'all fucked yet?"

"How big is it?"

"Is he really as good as everyone says?"

I'm not one who likes to share their personal life especially to people I barley know. I managed to successfully dodge the questions.

They talked me into going The Clubhouse. I had no fucking idea what it was, but I wasn't disappointed. I loved strip clubs. I'm not really sure why, but they're so interesting.

Caspian ordered 9 shots of Spirytus Vodka. I had a shot of that before and nearly died, so I knew 3 of them would have some passed out.

Caspian and Pandora took two of their shots and went to the dance floor. They danced to the beat of various songs. I watched them and laughed.

I drank a shot. It definitely burned going down. The warm feeling made me feel jittery inside. I was about to text Harry again, but I heard Pandora yell my name.

"This is for you," she screamed over the loud music.

Her and Caspian started dancing, and I couldn't control my laughter. They were so drunk, but they were so happy. I could look at Caspian and see the love she had for Pandora. They both made finger guns and pointed at me while dancing.

They eventually came back to the booth

They eventually came back to the booth. They danced way too much, and the liquor was starting to hit them like a truck. Caspian downed another shot the minute she sat back down and rested her head on Pandora's shoulder.

Suddenly all the lights went out. Then a spotlight came on the stage. Pandora assured me that there wasn't an attack. This was normal apparently. Someone was going to perform.

A dancer named WAP took the stage. No surprise, her song was WAP by Cardi B and Meg Tha Stallion. I watched in awe as the girl worked the pole. Money was flying all over the girl, but hey, she definitely deserved it.

When her performance was over, there was a brief intermission between her and the next girl. WAP inspired Pandora so much. Pandora got up and started twerking on the table. I couldn't stop laughing and neither could anyone in the club. Pandora was still twerking when they announced the next dancer: Kowboy K.