40: Astra

"I don't know what the fuck I was doing by agreeing to move in the next day," I groaned from the car as Harry put the last box in our moving truck.

"Well," Harry said while closing the trunk, "Considering you aren't doing any of the heavy lifting, I'm not sure why you're complaining."

My eyes snapped to him as soon as he shut the driver's door, "I am growing a whole fucking person inside of me, and you have the nerve to fucking ask why I'm complaining?"

Harry immediately knew what he did and tried to backtrack, "I didn't mean it like that. Look, let's just have a peaceful drive to our new home, okay?"

I ignored him placing his hand on my stomach. If I didn't feel like I was on the brink of death right now, I'd fucking break it.

Harry started the drive to our new home, but I noticed every few seconds he'd glance over at me. I dont know whether he did that just to check on me or to make sure I wasn't plotting against him.

"Can you please stop you vile thing," I pleaded with my stomach for the seventh time today.

I was up all night packing shit because I was just so excited, and I was just fine. Hell, I almost took a sip of some 1942 I found on a high shelf in the pantry because I forgot I was pregnant.

God, I'm gonna miss those mind-altering substances.

"We're here," Harry said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I had to blink a few times because this house was so much more than I expected. The damn thing was huge, and right outside of the colossal front doors, Caspian was standing right there with her hands opened wide.

"Welcome roomies!" She yelled before running down the porch. I rolled my eyes instantly. She's definitely going to have to tone this shit down a notch.

"I've already seen you today," Caspian pushed passed Harry and came straight to me, "How are you?"

"Not well," I murmured, slowly getting out of the passenger seat.

"Ugh! You're still sick," Caspian whined, "I wanted to have celebratory drinks for tonight."

"Absolutely not!" Niall interjected from the middle of no where, "If she is sick, alcohol will only make it worse. You guys are going to listen to my medical advice."

"Whatever," I grumbled before rolling my eyes at these stairs, "Is there any other way of getting to the damn house?" I asked, looking at Niall.

"Around back, but you're gonna have to have Cas let you in," Niall told me, "You're not in the system yet."

Caspian grabbed my hand and whisked me off before I could respond. I stumbled behind her until we reached a panel.

"Look at this," Caspian tells me before walking up to a panel, "First you scan your hand. Then, you have to your eyeball."

"And," Caspian hold up her phone, "Everyone's phone will ping to let everyone know you're coming in. Come in."

She held her hand out and pulled me into the elevator. "So what do you think?"

"It's definitely extravagant. Where is our room?"

The doors opened and Caspian pointed to the left, "We gave you guys the room farthest form everyone else's. It's the biggest of all the rooms, and we didn't want to hear you guys moaning throughout the night."

I chuckled lightly at her little joke before waving her off and walking down the huge hallway. Everything looked so expensive. This had to be some Palestinian mansion because Gold was embedded within the walls.