44: Astra

I laughed at what Pandora said as we pulled into the parking lot of the nail salon. The car ride there was a bit awkward. The girls didn't even speak to each other. It was like the spoke through me.

I got out of the car and walked into the salon. They had every color you could possibly think of.

"I'm getting pink," Pandora smiled, "It'll look good wrapped around Kai's dick."

Caspian and Pandora shared a hateful glare while I awkwardly picked up the black. I figured black goes with everything.

We were seated next to each other, but I was in the middle, sadly.

"So," I said, dipping my hands in the water, "What made you guys have a threesome with Kai."

Pandora glanced at Caspian before answering, "It wasn't my idea. It was hers."

"I was drunk," Caspian admitted, "I can barely remember what happened."

"Yeah right," Pandora scoffed as the nail lady grabbed my hands to begin laying my acrylics, "Tell that to your drenched downstairs."

Caspian's face was a light shade of pink as she fought the smile creeping up on her face, "It was nice until this morning."

Pandora sighed, "I don't know why it's such a big deal, Cas. I was fucking you and Arlo at the same time."

I grimaced at the mention of his name. I was surprised she could mention him so easily.

"It's different," Caspian said, "You guys were together, but you and Kai aren't together."

"And we're not together Caspian," Pandora responded. I shot a quick glance at Caspian, and I could tell that really hurt her feelings.

She was biting the inside of her cheek trying to suppress her tears. I quickly tried to change the subject, "Why'd you choose purple, Cas?"

"I don't know," Caspian said quickly, obviously trying not to cry.

I turned to Pandora, "Why're you so cold-hearted?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked, looking directly at me.

"You don't have to be so blunt about this," I told her, "You know she loves you, and you're nothing but a bitch to her."

Pandora raised her eyebrow once I called her a bitch, "The real question is when did you grow a pair? This is the second time today you've said something like this to me."

I rolled my eyes, "We're in public, so I'm going to keep this sweet. You do not scare me, and I don't like bitches. Caspian loves and cares about you, and this is how you treat her? It's like you don't want anyone to love or care about you."

Pandora didn't respond. She just looked away. I turned to Caspian who tried to look away to make it seem like she wasn't listening.

I laughed at the horrible attempt and so did she, "Thank you."

"It's no problem."

"I have a problem sticking up for myself," Caspian admitted, "I honestly don't know why she's so cold, but I guess it could be because of Arlo."

"What makes you think that?"

"Well," Caspian began, "I mean, could you imagine loving someone for you a few years only to figure out they've betrayed you? I would act the same way."

"But she didn't even love him," I retorted, glancing at Pandora who seemed to be in her own world, "She's told me the before."

"She says that shit all the time, but you could tell she at least cared for him."