41: Harry

"Mr. Snuffles, I would never hurt you," I whispered to the whimsical 10 foot bear, "You're my best friend forever."

"That's good, Harry, but I need to tell you something."

I stood to my feet, "You can tell me anymore Mr. Snuffles."

"Harry! Harry! Help."

Mr. Snuffles voice changed. It was no longer a soft teddy bear voice. It was Astra's voice. What's wrong with her? What's going on?

I shot up out of bed in a cold sweat to hear Astra whining for me, "Harry, please help me."

I jumped to my feet and followed her voice. She was sitting in front of the toilet in our bathroom. She slowly picked her head up and turned it to face me. She looked exhausted.

I crouched down to her level and rubbed her back, "How long have you been up?"

"What time is?" She asked, sounding completely out of it.

I quickly walked to the nightstand to grab my phone, "4:30 on the morning."

"Ugh," she groaned, folding her arms and resting on the toilet, "I've been up since 1."

"Baby," I said while rubbing small circles on her back, "Why didn't you wake me up then?"'

"I wanted to let you sleep. I knew you probably had work shit to do in the morning," She lowly responded.

"You're up because of the baby right?" I questioned as she nodded. I picked her head up, so she could look at me, "If you're up because of the baby, wake me up. We made it together, so I'll be there with you every step of the way."

Astra's eyes started to fill up with tears, and I couldn't help but laugh, "This isn't funny, Harry. You're just so damn sweet. It... it," she stammered, "Just makes me want cry."

I smiled, "Okay, I'm sorry."

"It's okay I th-" Her sentence was broken up by her gagging. She quickly got on her knees and put her face by the toilet.

I didn't really know what to do, so I just grabbed her hair. I figured she wouldn't want throw up to get in it. I tried to comfort her by whispering sweet nothings and rubbing her back, but she just kept throwing up.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go get Niall, okay?" Astra nodded throw the vomiting, and I got up quickly.

I walked as quick as I could down the hallway. I ignored my thoughts. This is probably a normal thing for pregnant women. Right? Hell if I know.

"Shit," I mumbled to myself as I got to the other side of  the house, "What room is his?"

I looked at all of the doors before just opening the first one. Nope, it was Asher's room.

"Why the hell is he sleeping with half his body hanging off?" I questioned but quickly shut the door.

I literally opened every door on the damn hall before I got to his. I was surprised when I opened one door. Caspian, Pandora, and Kai were all in Kai's bed, and there were clothes scattered all over the floor. They definitely had a threesome.

I opened the last door on the hall, and Niall was there in his bed all coddled up. I walked quickly to his bed and tapped him, "Hey bro. I need you."

Niall groaned, "Not now, Styles. I'm exhausted." He grabbed more of his blanket and turned the other way.

"It's about my baby," I whispered, and Niall shot right up.

His hand quickly held his forehead. I knew he would be hungover. Hell, I'm even hungover.