51: Astra

My blood is boiling right now. All I remember is going to sleep, and now I'm in a different house while Caspian is crying into my man's arms. Not to mention, she took him into another room, and she happily followed!

I stabbed my bowl of cereal for the sixth time finally causing Kai to say, "Either the little one is making you feral with hunger, or you're just upset."

"Probably upset," Asher chimed in, "Pregnancy hormones are apparently a doozy." We all looked at Asher for a second before laughing at him.

"Why the hell did you just say the word doozy?" I laughed, "You do know you're going to be an uncle and not a granddad."

"Hush it," he laughed, "I like using a plethora of words."

I laughed once again, but my mood was squandered when I heard the door to a room open. Everyone looked at the two walk out of the room except for me. I stabbed my cereal for the seventh time.

Harry eventually made his way over to me and rested his head on top of mine.

"So you want to talk to us now?" I said, only audible for Harry.

"What're you talking about?" He asked, lifting his head up and looking directly at me.

"You wouldn't explain where we're going, and then when I wake up, you're hugging Caspian and going in rooms with her. I don't even want you near me right now."

Harry mumbled something under his breath before running his hands over his face, "I forgot to tell you what was going on."

I laughed annoyedly and rolled my eyes, "What're you about to say now, Styles?"

Harry sighed, "Pandora is the traitor. Caspian is devastated, and she asked me how to deal with betrayal because I was betrayed by the bitch."

My eyes widened as he finished his statement. Now, I feel stupid. I had no idea what was going on.

"I'm sorry. I feel bad now," I whispered.

Harry breathed heavily, "Your pregnancy hormones are awful."

I held my arms out, hoping he'd fall into him, and he did. I pressed my head into his chest while he rubbed my hair.

"Can I touch baby?" Harry whispered down to me.

I nodded, so he bent down, grabbing the others attention. Caspian awed, "Y'all are so precious. I hate y'all."

Harry lifted up my shirt and placed both of his hands on my stomach before saying, "Hey baby. It's daddy. I love you."

He softly kissed my stomach while rubbing it. I hadn't even realized my soft ass was crying. I quickly blinked away the rest of the tears, but I heard someone else sniffling. I looked up to Asher with a tomato face and a river flowing down his face.

"You guys are adorable. What can I say?" Asher gushed, "My favorite move is The Notebook."

I laughed and held Harry's hand. I looked up at him, "Can you carry my stuff to my room? I'm not feeling good."

Harry nodded and grabbed my stuff and led the way. I definitely preferred this house. We weren't too separated from the others, and there's another room.

I heard Asher talk about a potential nursery, and I loved the idea of it being right next to us. Speaking of the baby, we need to plan the gender reveal. I'll be nineteen weeks in six days.

"Babe," I said as we entered the room, "We need to start thinking about gender reveal ideas. We can find out next week."

Harry set my bags down and responded, "I'm honestly okay with whatever. You can do whatever you want. Just let me know what you want, and I'll make it happen."