pt. dos

Episode : Pride & Prejudice

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

The time passed, and for Elena, after school turned to dance practice for her quinceañera.

She and Jose had to practice many dances, with her grandmother, who was persistent in having the two become close.

"And pull her close."

They did.

"Closer~"

It became obvious that she wanted the two to be an item, but they obeyed.

"Closer~"

Even a nudge with a cane she had, the two were practically squished together and laughing from the elephant in the room.

"And this would be the moment when you would kiss, but you shouldn't. Unless I look away right now. Oh... is that Andy Garcia?" The woman joked, "Oh, you are exchanging secret looks. How am I going to keep you two lovebirds apart?"

When Lydia pushed her granddaughter a little too hard, she fell, which made Josh fall on the couch, having them mangled between each other.

It became awkward when Penelope came into the room.
"This is giving me flashbacks of Tiana's quinces/baby shower."

Lydia protests, "She is jealous. Josh, you will be the envy of every boy at the quinces. And, Elena, all of the girls will wish it was them inside your dress."

"Dare to dream," Elena responds, with a smile.

The attention switch, with Penelope receiving a phone call from Schneider.

The mom panicked. "Why are you calling, Schneider? Is Alex hurt? Is Andrea okay? You and Mr. Wilkins have a two-hour head start, but I will hunt you both down."

Meanwhile, at the hotel, Schneider was taking it easy, with Alex by his side.

"Relax, everything is great. I was calling to let you know we checked into the hotel twelve minutes ahead of schedule."

When turning his head, he sees a blonde woman waving at him, flirtatiously.

"Finn's mom is, what she calls, out-of-town single. But don't worry, I got my eye on the ball."

"How's the hotel?" The Cuban asked.

"His room is close to a fire escape and the nearest elevator was inspected on April 17th by an S. Balaban. Thank god for Wilks."

"Wilks?"
"Andrea's dad, yeah, we are hitting it off."

"Her dad actually showed up?"
"Well, she's with him and on the way here, but she'll arrive later they stopped at a gas station."

The man sees the baseball team run out of his view, having him end the call.

"Ooh, I gotta run——Walk carefully. I mean, walk carefully. No ones running."

Back with Penelope, she turns to see her mother praising Elena, giving her more love than ever.

"What's happening?" asked the woman.