educado

Episode: Schooled

Outfit:

Court:

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

As Latin music played in the Alvarez house, Lydia opened her bedroom curtain and danced in the living room, to the kitchen for the kids.
There she shrieked in fear, with the sudden appearance of Penelope.

"Mami, where's my biology textbook? I was studying, then I fell asleep for two seconds, and it was gone."

"Does it have a tree and an Earth and the lighting?"

"Yes!"
"It's in your hand."

Seeing that it was, the woman laughed, "Oh, my God! I'm sorry. I need it to study for my stupid text on Tuesday. Wait, wait, wait, what day is it? I showered on Thursday, so today must be..." She sniffs her shoulder. "Monday."

Penelope decided to be a nurse practitioner, so the extra work on college was something that needed to be done.

"Mami! I have so much to put in my brain before tomorrow. Why? Why does a nurse practitioner have to know about the life cycle of plants? I'm not trying to give CPR to a carrot!" The woman complained, "And we're out of coffee! And I don't have time to go shopping, because after work, I'll probably have to drive Elena to another one of her gay protests. I'm not trying to be insulting... but a lot of them are about gay stuff.

With the daughters complaining, it didn't stop Lydia from dancing to the music in the background.
"And then, after my test, I have to take papito to his cello lesson. Wait, wait, wait. Did we pay his cello teacher? Because she sent me three e-mails, and now I'm not sure what we owe."

Lydia quickly shut her curtains, putting a complete end to Penelope's rant.
Of course, the morning went on, everyone had to continue the day.