orgullo y prejuicio

Episode : Pride & Prejudice
Outfit :

Episode : Pride & PrejudiceOutfit :

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

There was a knock coming from Schneider's door

He groggily walks up, shouting, "Who is it?"

"It's Penelope. Open up."

He opens the door to see the woman, in her pajamas, looking worried as ever.

"One in the morning, eh? Okay. Either something happened in your apartment, or something's about to happen in mine."

"Ugh!" The woman gags.

"You'd be surprised how many of my hookups started with 'Ugh!'"

The Cuban walks in, slamming the door behind her, finally about to speak what was on her mind.

"Elena... just came out to me."

"Finally!" Schneider cheers, "That is a load off my mind."

"You knew?"
"Yeah. It's been super tough keeping it from you. That's why I've been hanging around so much less."

"You've had dinner with us four times this week."
"Crazy, right? I'm like a ghost."

Schneider then exposed, "Anyway, she never actually told me. Alex and Andrea did."

"Wait, they know, too?"
"Yeah. But it hasn't affected them at all. And I walked Alex through everything I know about lesbians. Don't worry. I barely know anything."

"So, Alex is cool, Andrea is cool, Elena is cool. Great. Great, great, great," Penelope sighs.

"You don't sound great——"
"I'm not great."

The mom asked, "Can I admit something dark to you?"

"When you eat sushi, you sometimes imagine the fish screaming?"