Eso es Todo

Episode: This Is It
TW: none

Outfit :

!  ¡  !  ¡  !  ¡  !

!  ¡  !  ¡  !  ¡  !

IT WAS A NORMAL DAY in the Alvarez household. Alex and Andrea were on the couch looking at some expensive shoes that they know they'll never get, Lydia and Elena were probably in the other room fighting like usual, and Penelope just got out of work, struggling with the groceries.

"Alex," The woman calls out to her son. Andrea saw the women's need and got up to help her.

"Alex, ayúdanos," Andrea tells her best friends, grabbing onto some bags.

Ms. Alvarez got a packet of napkins and threw at Alex, which successfully hit the boy's head and made the girl laugh.

The boy turns around while Penelope talked, "Papito, let's go! You know I have a bum shoulder. I need help over here."

With the computer in one hand, Alex grabbed a single bag and set it down on the table. He quickly went back to the couch.

"Our savior," Andrea comments sarcastically.

"Thank you. Next time I'll Skype you," Penelope adds.

Abruptly, Lydia, Penelope's mother, pulled the curtains out dramatically, making her entrance.

"We have a problem," She said, in her thick cuban accent.

"I know. The hipsters have discovered Porto's. Line around the block is like the freakin' Apple Store now."

"Mom!" Elena, Alex's older sister, came in.

Lydia points to Elena. "And this one, I don't like her anymore."

"I don't care if you like me."

"Sounds like you're both on the same page." Ms. Alvarez went to put up the groceries.

"Your daughter does not want to have a quinces," Lydia informed.

"What? Why? I already booked the room, and I found a great band! Okay, it's a DJ. Okay, it's your brother with an iPod and a playlist, but it's a very good playlist."

Elena explained, "I researched the history of quinceañeras, and found out they're totally misogynistic."

"She's been reading again, why do you let her read?" Lydia complains, as she goes and helps her daughter put up the food.