víctor del huracán

Episode : Hurricane Victor
Outfit :

Episode : Hurricane Victor Outfit :

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

In the back of a familiar man's car, she and the man she had met at the bar, Ben, were making out heavily, until Ben's back hits his car horn, causing the two to laugh

"Is it weird that we're sneaking around to make out like kids when our actual kids are waiting at home?" He chuckled.

She agreed, "Before I left the house, my 15-year-old told me to tone down the makeup and to be home by 11:00. Ah, screw her. She's so lame."

"That's weird. My daughter said, 'Fifth date, Dad. Don't bother coming home unless you get some.' She's three."

"I hate to let her down, but I'm more of a seventh-date kind of girl."
"Unrelated, do you want to go on two dates tomorrow?"

Ben changed the subject. "Actually, my friends are having a dinner party. Do you want to come?"

Right after he spoke the question, Penelope's phone chimed, causing her to groan.

"Yeah, you're right. It's too soon," He nods.

"No, I wanna come!" She answers, "This 'ay' was for my mom. My ex is coming back from Afghanistan for Elena's quinces, and she keeps texting me. 'Pick up his favorite soda. Pick up his favorite potato chips. Take him back, so I can die a happy woman.'"

"So your mom's really into your ex. That's... great."

Penelope assures, "Victor's in the past. And I'm putting my phone on silent."

As she puts her phone back down, the two, again, started to make out, until a phone chimed.

"That's me." Ben stopped, pulling out his phone. "'Dear Lupe's friend. Is her phone on silent, or did you kidnap her?' How does your mom have my number?"