el cuento de un muñeco de nieve

Episode : A Snowman's Tale

Outfit :

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

6:40 pm

Penelope was an Uber, checking herself out in her small hand mirror that she brought.

"This is my third coat, Jerry. What do we think? Over the top, or just Cuban?" She asked her driver.

"Lady, you look great."

"You better stop flirting with me, Jerry." She laughs, "People don't hook up with their Uber driver, unless they want to be part of a very unfortunate story in the news. But you're not gonna murder me and throw me in the trunk, right, Jer?"

"Well not now."

Penelope laughs again, "I needed that joke... I'm a little hyped up, if you can't tell."

"Take it easy. It's just a first date. Just have fun. No pressure." Jerry advices.

"No pressure, Jerry? Mira, a first date is two hearts parched in the desert, quenching forever their thirst for amor."

"Wait, what?" Jerry had in utter confusion.
"Hold on."

Penelope pulls out her phone from her purse and called her mom.

"Dígame?" Lydia answers her call, as she plays a domino game.

"Mami, the story of when you and Papi first met." Penelope says.

"Cuba, 1958." Lydia quick tells the story.

"You might wanna circle the block, Jerry." The nurse advice.

"It was a hot, steamy night, and I had borrowed my sister Maruchi's red dress. And I had snuck into the Havana Club. And the passion fell like rain drops. And I was about to enter the heart... of the hurricane."

"And I'm circling the block." Jerry turns the wheel.

¡

Flashback - Havana Club, 1958

A young Berto walks up to the sophisticated young Lydia, who was drinking her beverage.

"Yo soy Berto." He introduced himself.

"Yo era Lydia, pero ahora soy tuya."