pt. tres

Episode : Hurricane Victor

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

"Dad?"
The little Hinojosa came back to her apartment, calling out to her dad, after her hang out with the Alvarez.

She looked to the living room, seeing him sleeping on the couch, with papers scattered around him and the tv playing some random channel.

Hearing his snorts, he was in deep sleep. Andrea couldn't help herself but to clean up what she could for her father.

She washed the cup of cold coffee that was beside him and threw out the take-out fast food he order. When plugging up his phone by the couch stand, she saw the the many messages that what waiting to be read on his phone.

It was from Becca.

Knowing that her father wouldn't see her, she viewed the text messages from the lock screen, and read every single one of them.

She felt like throwing up when reading these messages.
All were just sick manipulative ways of wanting Don back.

Text after text was ways of Becca telling her ex-husband how she didn't love him still and what she said to him and her affair was a big mistake. She claimed how marriage counseling would do wonders for them and their relationship, and how Andrea and her can 'repair' their relationship, since a daughter needs her mother.

The girl knew that these desperate attempts were just ways to get back her old life, because her old life had a husband that was wrapped around her finger, a daughter who was obedient enough to keep such a secret away from her husband for so long, and the money her husband brings him at the end of the day.

Ever since Becca left, Andrea was much more free to herself and didn't have the need to become fake around her own home, where she could be herself.

When looking toward her sleeping father, she could feel the pained love he still had for his ex-wife; she was still the picture of his lock screen.

She knew how happy he was when with her. Their relationship was beautiful, from what stories her father told her, but it all just went down when having her.

She didn't want Don to go back to Becca, she would rather do anything than to have Becca as a mother again.

But what would happen if it would make her father happy?
If he were to take her back, would it show how little Andrea made him? Was Andrea even making him happy right now?

These dark questions always had a seat in the back of her mind, just waiting for the paranoia and heartbreak to just rip her apart.

All that she could do now, is patiently await her father's answer .

¡

Penelope came back home after the event with her now ex-boyfriend.
The Alvarez had decided that staying with Ben wasn't the best, from her family and even with Victor coming back, changing her feelings to him; it was certainly the best choice she could make.

Leaving her keys on the table, she walked by Victor, who was sleeping in Lydia's little room, and stopped her feet, watching him in admiration.

She couldn't help herself as to sit by the couch-bed, still having her eyes on her ex-husband.
It was then that all those happy memories, ones where they laughing in bliss, and smiled at each other. The ones where her heart and would gleamed in love.