pt. dos

Episode: Sex Talk

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

Alex and Andrea walk into the apartment, stopping when seeing the multiple adults looking at them uncomfortably.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Andrea asked, setting down her bag along the wall.

"Is there a bug on me? Is there a bug on me?!" The boy panics, looking all over himself.

"No, papito, you are bug-free and perfect as always?" His grandmother replies.

His mother softly agreed, "Yeah. Stand there, so I can always remember you this way."

Alex changes the subject. "Finn sent me a video to check out. Have you seen my laptop?"

"No!" All the adults shout to the kids, as they step toward to find the computer.

"Wait, what's wrong? Does it have a virus?" Andrea raised her eyebrow.

"It is sick. Yes," Lydia answers, holding onto the two kids.

"Is anybody gonna tell me what's going on?" The latino asked his family.

"Yeah, I'm out," Schneider bails.
"Yes, I should probably go, too. Thank you for a lovely evening," Berkowitz follows along.

"Okay," Penelope orders, "Bicho, go to Alex's room. You, sit down. We need to talk about something."

Everyone left the mother and son alone, going their own separate ways, leaving the two to be awakened in conversation.

"Seriously, what's going on?"
"Don't worry. It's nothing bad... It's just about sex."

Immediately, Alex crunches up out of disgust. "Oh, god!" He throws a blanket over his head, to try and get out of the situation.

"Okay... Great start. Ay... Look... It's totally natural for you to be curious about sex. Especially since Andrea is your 'friend.'"

"Exactly! Just a friend." The boy turns red under the blanket in embarrassment.

"Okay, okay, look... if you ever gave any questions, I want you to feel like you can come to me. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes. When is this going to be over?"

"I get it! This is uncomfortable for me, too. But it's important to talk about this stuff. Because I just... I want you to understand that... sex can be a really beautiful experience."

Alex groans loudly.

"I know. But look... there's reality, then there's pornography."

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

"For instance, two women with one man, it's just——"

"What? What are you talking about?" The boy takes off the blanket. "You can do that?"

"Alex, it's okay. I know you were watching a video like that on the computer."

"What? No, I wasn't."
"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying. I'm not stupid. I know you put software into it that tells you everything I look at."