11

An : so we all know where this is heading 🙄
Smut 🍏 (also there more degrading but less than the last one also it's probably gonna be a bit rougher )
__________________________

Standing alone in the abandoned restroom . Draco quickly leaned into a kiss pulling me close our chests on each other .

He deepened the kiss holding my neck and walking slowly to one of the bathroom stalls . As we entered the old stall his hands slowly griped the underside of my thighs pulling me onto his torso and holding me against the wall a bit harsh .

He shoved hips between my thighs his hand slowly raking up my body to my neck . His somewhat passionate and caring kisses turned into rough and hateful ones once he broke apart from me . Grabbing my jaws harshly and turning my head to the side .

" what the FUCK is this y/n ?!"

Knowing exactly what he was talking about which was the hickeys Tom had just left I continued to act clueless.

" what ?"

Griping my jaw harder he lowered his head to my neck and lowly growled

" care to explain those fucken hickeys on your neck or am I going to have to fuck it out of you "

I continued to just look at him without a word testing his patients . Making him have enough quickly dropping me down on my feet again and unbuckled get his belt . Pushing his trousers and boxers down .

Than he turned me where my back faced his front and pinned me roughly to the stall wall . Brushing my skirt up and rubbing him self on my still clothed body . I moaned slightly at the feeling of him pulling my panties down sliding them down pooling at our feet with his trousers.

In seconds his soft lips pressed against the exposed skin of my neck as he shoved himself into me a loud groan erupting from his throat . He pulled out almost all the way making me moan as he quickly shoved him self into me again .

Although we both knew no one was going to come in Draco roughly put his fingers near my mouth. Attempting to not moan as he said.

" open your mouth slut"

I immediately opened welcoming his fingers is my mouth to keep my moan from be extremely loud. As his fingers were shoved in my mouth his thrusts began getting faster making it ten times harder to keep my mouth shut .

As he thrusted I pushed my self a back a bit to get a bit deeper . Making us both let a moan out . Though I quickly got silenced as Draco grabbed my jaw like before asking me again .

" who the fuck ga-gave you those hickeys?"

He said as stable as he could keeping up with his fast and rough thrusts . Not being able to even comprehend what was being said because of the pure blissful state my body was in I just nodded. Only the be shut down as Draco pulled out but this time he asked with more anger and hatred in his voice .

"Y/n who the fuck gave you those hickeys "

Groaning in the loss of fulfillment I answered him as fast I could so he would him self back in me . 

" Bloody hell Draco it was bloody Tom"

I hissed at him just trying to get what my body craved so badly. In that same moment a small pain shocked through me as Draco shoved him shelf into me way harder than before yet it felt good . Making me moan louder than before feeling his hand settle on my neck as his rings slightly applied More pressure .

As he continued his extremely rough strokes it left me in pure Euphoria as I came close . Clenched around him making we both moan he put more pressure on my neck knowing I were close whispering

" you like it when I fuck you like the whore you are huh"

" yess"

I almost screamed as i came on him as he pulled out and stroked himself releasing on your lower back . He quickly pulled his trousers back up and buckling his belt . Helping me clean my back and he pulled up my panties .

I tried to stand yet I were extremely unstable seeing I just had Tom and Draco minutes apart from each other . Though Draco was mad he couldn't leave me there . He picked you up slightly helping me walk to my dorm . He seemed as if his mind was plagued with an other as I looked and searched his grey eyes .

Once we got there he settled you down looking a mixture of mad and sad . So I just asked

" Draco are you ok ?"

It was silent for a second than he cleared his throat and looking away from me to the ground . Than the very angry eyes of the Draco I knew so well glared at me as he Said .

" what the bloody hell do you mean 'are you ok?' I fucked you right after Tom did didn't I?"

To be honest I never expected that to come from him even though I should've. Though I didn't give him a worded answer I nodded yes . In response to me he slammed his fist into the wall next to the both of us easing his anger a bit .

His piercing grey eyes full of Anger and hurt pierced right through me making me slightly uncomfortable . Eyeing me down like a Predator does prey as he spit his words at me like venom .

" I knew your a fucken whore and I fucken mean it you slut"

Following with a

"I knew I shouldn't ever been with a dirty mudblood of a whore like you "

His words quickly registered in my mind as the anger courses through me as I blacked out . Yet when I regained myself I seen Draco's nose bleeding with the pain on my fist I looked down to see blood on it as well .  Still angry I spit on him and said .

" well if you always knew maybe you should have fucked with that actual whore pansy so now you are going to stay out of my fucken way and don't talk to me .

In this moment when my last word slipped out . Draco pushed me into my empty room slamming the door behind us . With his hand fixed on my neck slightly choking me as he growled .

" we're done when I say we're fucken done under stand ?"

Nodding ever so slightly yes than the next thing I knew was his kissed me with anger behind it . Than he let go of me and walked out .

_____________________________
Words-1104

Ok so hoped y'all liked it and um sorry for the very irregular posting but I just my phone taken so I probably won't be posting soon but I'll try to post when ever I can .