16

Warning : language

He was already gone .
My feet stood in the same place as if it was nailed to the floor . What is going on why is my life spiraling down ?

Holy shit how could I forget about mattheo being a fucking RIDDLE .
_____________________________

Oh god this means Tom knows about Theo and me . But why didn't he bring it up ? . Damn it it's not like I can go and ask him I'm going to that stupid party .

I should probably see if mattheos ok after hopefully he'll still talk to me .

Stupid fucking party I'm not going to do anything special especially because of Draco screw him . I'm just going to wear a simple dress and not that much make up and that's it . Shit maybe I could even talk to Tom afterwards but I'll have to get passed fucken draco .

A knock broke the lingering silence of my room . Sighing I got up to get the door .

It hasn't even been an hour why is Draco early ?

Yet when I opened the door I was met with a eager Lorenzo . Once I seen him mattheo was the first thing to pop in my head .

" Lorenzo how's mattheo ?"

He just looked at me as if he was a but disgusted with me but also sincere way . As if he was mad about mattheo but glad I asked ?.

" he's ok would have been better if he wasn't ever here "

He can't be saying this is all my fault because I never told mattheo to try and fight Draco that was all him . What gotten into Lorenzo ?

" oh so your saying this is all my fault ? "

Lorenzo's seemingly sad eyes lingered around the walls and on to me as he let out a similar sad sigh .

" no I'm not saying it's entirely your fault your just a major factor that it even happened "

" Lorenzo I know I've only known you for one day but you seem entirely off right now what's going  on with you ? "

Lorenzos eyes continued to linger here and there without looking at me one bit than he looked down to my feet up to my head Yet not in a sexual way he glared at me . If looks could kill I'd be dead .

" oh so you get mattheo beat almost to death and after you decide to go to a party afterwards ?"

" Lorenzo it's not like that - "

" yea sure it isn't you know what you really are the selfish bitch every one says you are "

That's it that's the last insult I'm taking I stuck him right on him face leaving a slightly painful stinging sensation on my hand as his quickly went to his face . Yet he didn't say nor do anything just slightly nodded and kept quite a bit but than spoke .

"  mattheo wanted me to give you this"

His arm stretched out from the mid hallway he was now standing at into the door way . With a folded piece of paper between his fingers . I softly grabbed it from him and watched as he walked away .

I closed the door and stared at the still folded paper the thought to open it didn't really cross my mind so I continued to just stare at it as my mind wondered on about was was written inside . Yet I still kept it closed .

Just as my fingers began to unfold it another knock disrupted my focus once again . I quickly shoved the note into my dresser near my door as it began to open . The platinum blonde walked into the room smelling like extremely expensive cologne and a hint of mint .

I stood there For a second until he said .

" are you done or not I don't have all night"

" shut up I'm already done"

I lightly sprayed some perfume on me and walked pass Draco and into the hallway. Waiting for his slow ass to come back out finally he did as he continued walking to the living area I closed my door all the way and followed .

~~~
The walk to the room of requirements was a silent and slightly awkward walk . Though neither of us dared to break the tension till Draco spoke up in front of the door .

" we have to make it seem convincing that we're actually together even if we aren't . So stay close and no wandering around and definitely no flirting with other guys understand?"

" yea yea Draco I'm not a child "

He's arm snaked around my waist pulling me closer to his body as he opened the door . The smell of sweat, booze and drugs  smacked me right in the face yet never seem to phase Draco . As he just walked in pushing his way through the crowd pulling me along the way .

Than he stopped at a group of people sitting on a couch . Blasie's voice was the first one I recognize through the loud room . Though I couldn't exactly hear what he said the next thing I knew I was being pulled down on someone's lap .

My mind set to panic not really being able to see through the flashing light. Trying to get back up only to be harshly gripped on my hip to keep me still . My body still scrabbled until the person hissed in my ear .

" stop fuckin moving unless your going to fix it later "

I immediately stoped as if my body was now paralyzed but it was too late . I felt a bit of poking coming from underneath my body But ignored it . We continued to stay sitting for a while of the party as we bickered and laughed .

Of course they wanted to play spin the bottle but I was not interested one bit . I forgot about Dracos situation and attempted to get up and get a drink only to be harshly pulled back down .

" I want a drink Draco let me go "

" no what do you want just ask Blaise "

" no I'd like to get it myself thank you very much "

I was able to get lose from his grip and walked to the buckets full of ice, booze of all sorts . I just grabbed whatever not really caring making my way back I see the group got bigger .

I sat next to Draco kicking my legs over him and watching the fools play spin the bottle . Of course I didn't think of participating until I seen Draco carelessly spin the bottle . Landing on a girl I believe name is Astoria ? No clue I truly didn't think he would but he pushed my legs off and kissed her on the lips .

This bitch really kissed her and gave me shit for talking to other guys ? Fuck it I'm playing now .

" My turn right "

I quickly spun the bottle not really looking at the circle of people just watching the bottle spin until it stopped .

_____________________________
Words:1141

I sorta like chap idk but sorry for making you all wait I've just been busy with School so hope you enjoyed .