25

Theo sighed as he began to softly talk again making sure he didn't wake the boy beside him .

" Lorenzo was and still is allowed no type of sweets at all when he goes home . So he tends to eat a lot before any type of break from school. But he always tends to over do it and pukes it all out the next day . All you did was speed up the process ."

You stayed silent as he talked Lorenzo never seem like a person of a trauma background . But than again aren't we all in this filthy world . You gave mattheo a small nod like telling him to continue.

" well um you see Lorenzo has quite a hard life back home . His family has quite literally destroyed him although he acts like it doesn't . During his childhood he was under strict rules and not rules such as if you don't got to bed at 9pm you will get whacked . His punishments were Far worst especially since his father so very much hated his guts . Though Lorenzo never knew why until he found out he was a child of an affair his mother had . So any little thing he would do wrong his father harshly punished him ."

Theo paused as he choked back the overwhelming feeling to cry as he continued explaining.

" he was never aloud any thing such as sweets of any sort . Though he never says he does he actually has a younger sibling who goes here as well . Yet he never talks to them not even glances their way . As they made his life even more of a living hell . As soon as they were born their father fully disregarded him . He stopped being around him and stoped listening to him . Though he only seem to continue yelling and punishing him . Lorenzo was confused why he couldn't have sweets yet his sibling could so he took one with out them noticing . Sneaking his way to his room surly not trying to be caught by his father . But he had found his self ultimately in front of his father with the sweet hidden in the palm of his hand "

You gazed at mattheo how did he know this much about his dear friend ?

" his father asked what he was hiding and Lorenzo being the stubborn boy he was and still is he said nothing though his lies were cut in half as his sibling grabbed the sweet from his palm showing their father . Making him realize he would never be treated the same as his brother was ."

Your mind was racing on the fact that Lorenzo had a brother . Who is he ? One of your questions slipped out before fully processing it .

" how exactly Do you know so much ?"

Clearly the anyways obvious they were friend for a long time . So it was normal for secrets of their past to slip into deep conversations . But never do you think Matthew would say what he said .

" my mother was a maid for them before we were born before Lorenzos mother had her affair . His so called father decided to have some fun with my mother and quite unintentionally created me in the process ."

Confusion donned on you they were so close cause of Lorenzo's so called father ?

" but he  kept coming back unintentionally making tom as well . Though he'd never claim us or mentioned he slept with a muggle , creating two half blood sons "

Shock leaving you speechless you sat there in front of mattheo unconsciously slipping out a small .

"Oh"

Nothing more nothing less as shock paralyzed your body and voice untill you asked.

" so is Lorenzo really a pure blood or is he a half blood as well ?"

Mattheo smiled a bit before patting his year long friend on the back softly .

" No he's still pure blood seeing his mother slept with someone of the black family "

Another "oh" left your lips quieter than the last .

" anyways I think you should start heading to your next class it should be starting by now"

Theo said as he pushed back his coat sleeve on his right arm checking the watch on his wrist . You smiled at his caring ness even though he was brothers with the Tom riddle . The man who knows no passion according to some random girls in the halls .

You looked at the small clock by your bed seeing it was pretty close for your next class to start . You grabbed your bag making your way to the door but not before saying bye to mattheo and a passed out Lorenzo .

" If you leave Lorenzo or if you both leave lock the door behind you guys alright .
Also Lorenzo better not puke on my bed or else I'll kick both of your asses "

Mattheo let out a chuckle as Lorenzo just groaned as he shifted a bit .

You walked at a seemingly fast way to your next class so you wouldn't miss us again . Sharply turning the corner after seeing you were already a few minutes late . Falling straight on your ass from bumping into someone .

Frantically you grabbed whatever fell from your hands and quickly got up trying to run to make it class before you felt a harsh grip on your wrist realizing it was Draco you had collided with . The grip on your wrist starting to be a lot more painful the more you continued to stare at him .

" what the fuck is wrong with you huh you fucken idiot "

Draco spat out at you

" oh for the love of god give me a break would you "

The grip of your wrist got a bit harsher to your remark . You suddenly clawed at the hand attempting to pull it off of your own as the pain started to really settle in now .

" let go of me you prick "

His jaw clenched at your insult .

" oh so you start hanging out with that bloody half wit and the disgusting mudblood and your suddenly better than everyone . Picking up their terrible disgusting habits like skipping class ."

At this point his words really stopped phasing you .

" if I disgust you so much let me go and be on my marry way "

He stared at you as if you were stupidity it's self .

" no now I'll give you a actual reason to miss class "

_____________________________word count : 1055

Sorry for the long wait for the update again I've just haven't been feeling like writing again sorry for the long wait .