22

Warning language

He said as he grabbed my hand and intertwining it with his . I smile at him I barely know him yet I feel like I can trust him with my life . It should have been him who I fell for . Not his brother and not Draco , him .
_____________________________

" Theo I really don't deserve you "

" yea I know"

Saying as he pulled me into a warm hug . I just laughed as I wrapped my arms around him . We both let go just in time seeing Lorenzo turn the corner with a small hand basket filled with sweets . We just stared as he bought them .

I turned slightly to see Theo with a concerning look as he just shrugged .

" can he pay for that all ?"

After being quite for a bit he jerked his body forward and murmured.

" oh yea he's from one of those 'noble'  pure blood family's as well . So his spending habits are quite covered ."

He lightly laughed as we stared at the brunette at the Register.

" and you ? Cause I don't know much about you or your brother so how's you and your family ?"

He stood still staring at brunette that was now walking towards us with a large smile as he held up the bags filled with sweets .

" that's a story for another time love "

" oi y/n can we hang at your room once we get back babe ?"

The giddy teen practically screamed . And oh Merlin the babe nicknames again .

" oh for gods sake stop with the babe please and yes we can hang in my room ."

The happy smirk fell into a more sly one .

" ay you didn't seem to mind at all when we called you babe and were kissing you on the first day we met . So do you really have a problem with it now darling?"

" oh piss off you cunt "

" aggressive me likey "

Lorenzo said as he slid on the side of me wrapping a arm around my shoulders .
Since I was already irritated by his annoying remarks I smacked his arm off and turned my head to look at him .

" piss off Lorenzo "

He looked at me with a fake hurt face but it didn't last long as his fake frown turned into a smirk .

" oh and I thought we got somewhere when you gave me the nickname Enzo. I guess I'll just have to build up to that again . "

He smirked as he leaned in puckering his lips as he waited for a peck back .

" Lorenzo fuck off with the flirty comments before I kick you in the dick please "

His lips fell into his fake frown again as he turned away Murmuring

" yes ma'am "

Mattheo's laugher finally broke as he couldn't hold it back any longer . Laughing loudly at his life long friend's failed flirting attempt.