10

Room of requirements
Smut 🐍
(Also if your uncomfortable with degrading than you might want to skip but with out further a due )
__________________________

"you sure you want to do this"

I immediately nodded yet he grabbed my face to look at him

" than get on your Fucken knees"

He hissed slightly throwing my face
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly got off the couch and kneeled in front of him . Looking at him with extremely eager eyes . He looked down at me his hand teasingly playing with my bottom lip .

" go on open that pretty little mouth of yours"

Doing as he said I opened my mouth wide  than in a second he spit in my mouth while Unbuckling his belt .

" fucken swallow you slut"

Wanting to see where this would go I disobeyed his simple commands earning another demand as he stopped unbuttoning his trousers. And grabbed my neck slightly putting pressure

" swallow it before I fucken make you whore"

I quickly swallowed it watching him push his trousers down making them pool at his feet .

" if I say swallow you'll swallow , understand you fucken slut ?"

I nodded not being able to really speak do to my needy ness . Feeling Toms hand slither around my neck again give it a tight squeeze.

" use your words now"

"Y-yes"

Than Tom striped from his boxers his erection hitting his stomach .I was surprised he was bigger than Draco.  I was left in awe as I just sat and stared for a second than Tom said again grabbing face .

" you know I'm going to have to teach you a lesson because of earlier in class"

He slowly stroked him self to keep it hard . Than shoving it in my mouth roughly making me gag . Sending a long vibration through Tom causing him to groan loudly .

I grabbed what didn't fit in my hands quickly jerking it off and hollowing my cheeks while bobbing my head . Hearing him cuss and moan made me go faster and felt him twitch a bit . jerking him faster he let out a breathless

" fuck  ima- "

But before he could finish his sentence his hot seed shot into my mouth  I left it open for him to see . Through his ragged breathing he looked at me and smirked

" swallow my hot cum like the good little slut you are" 

I quickly obeyed and stood up . Getting kissed by a still very needy Tom and feeling my shirt being pulled up so I lifted my arms for a easier access . Once again I found my self laying on the couch with Tom on Top of me laying between my legs 

One hand of his fiddling with the zipper to  my skirt and the other on my waist .  He than un zipped it as I grew more impatient slightly trusting my hips up to get anymore friction from the boy on top of me .

He pulled the skirt and my under wear off and move his newly empty hand to my bra . He slowly traced my side to unclip it as he left hickeys and open mouth kisses on my neck and mouth . Once my bra came off Tom attacked my breast sucking on one while he rolled the other in his finger tips .

Quickly he left open mouth kisses over my breast and down my stomach. Coming up again our lips molding together as he roughly pushed him self into me . Making a loud moan erupt from my throat into his mouth making him go faster and harder.

He slowly pulled away from the moaning mess called a kiss and roughly held his hand on my throat squeezing just enough I could at still breath properly. Through my moaning mess I built up the courage to ask him as I felt myself get closer to releasing the knot in my stomach .

" fu- fuckk go-o fasterr t-Tom"

" as you wish fucken whore"

As he pounded into me like a punching back griping my hips with his coldish hands . Shoving him self as far as he thought I could take . A loud moan escaped my lips quickly to be sealed by his  but than again pulled away . Pulling him self all the way out cause if me to groan in the loss of fullness just for him to quickly push into me again .

As he did this the knot quickly unraveled releasing my hot liquids on to him

"  that's so fucken hot you like it when I fuck you with no remorse don't you you fucken slut"

" ye- yes"

And with that he pulled out and spilled his not seed onto my stomach.groaning as he pulled out and but his trousers back on . He grabbed some random sweater left there and wipe my stomach clean helping me get dressed and stand .

As I was standing he slipped his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him whispering .

" the next time you pull that pathetic stunt again I will go harder under stand ?"

" yes"

Him still holding my waist pivoted me where my chest was on his grabbing my face and kissing me one last time . Before I left the room with him following a little later .

As I speed walked trying to get to my dorm quickly turning the corner bumping into draco making me almost fall if he didn't catch me . He slightly look at me up and down with curiosity in his grey eyes .

" and where have you been love"

He tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear .

" oh Um I lost track of time in the library"

" but the library is on the other side of the castle?"

Dumb founded I instantly made a new lie up .

" oh yea I was just walking the corridor"

His curiosity diminished in his eye as he grabbed my hand saying .

"Never mind that but come "

" I don't have a choose do I ?"

"Nope"

I giggled as we walked into the restroom that was quite recently abandoned where Draco stopped in front of me glaring at me as if he was studying my facial structure .

He leaded close as we were alone in the restroom .

_____________________________
Words:1025

Ok so merry Christmas (if you celebrate) and yea sorry for the little wait I got distracted but hoped you liked it and also I was to clarify the next chapter will be smut as well 😌.