12

Let me explain (Warning sad ) _____________________________"We're done when I say we're fucken done you understand?"

Let me explain
(Warning sad )
_____________________________
"We're done when I say we're fucken done you understand?"

Nodding ever so slightly yes than the next thing I knew was he kissed me with anger behind it . Than he let me go and walked out
_____________________________

Pure confusion ran through bombarded by what just occurred i just made my way to my bed and to sleep . Thinking of all the things that could've gone a different way Slipping into my slumber peacefully.

I Hazily opening my eyes due to little bit of sun that shined through the windows waking me up . Than it all came rushing to me the reality of what happened last night .

I attempted to think of a way to get Draco and Tom to sod off but it quickly shut down when I heard the common room quieter than it's ever been .

Curiosity peaked in me making me slip out from under the covers making my way to the door and looking . Though lost of people were there I happened to see a very anger Tom and Draco secluded from the others .

I swiftly stepped down the stairs close to where they were talking . Eavesdropping on the conversation I seen Blaise among the crowd so I silently called him over . As he came close I whispered

" how long have they been talking !?"

Only to replied by a very dumbfounded Blaise .

" how long have who been talking ??"

" Tom and Draco Blaise !"

Ohh about like 20 minutes or so they were blabbering about some girl I guess they both want I don't really know"

" thanks Blaise really appreciate it mate "

"Yea no problem"

I silently walked to them as the arguing became louder . I cleared my throat quite loud catching both of their attention quick. Draco seemed a bit hurt but Tom look quite raging with anger .

Tom held my shoulder looking me in my eyes and asking me .

" it's true isn't . What this prick has been saying is true isn't it love ?"

I looked anyway except his eyes nodding a sadden yes . He let go of me walking away looking back at me as if he just had nothingness inside of him . I turned to Draco for comfort in any sort though I was met with a extremely cold Draco who couldn't seem to even look at me at all .

" y/n you know what I said about I say when we're done well this it . I'm done with you fucken pathetic whore"

This was the day riddled with nothing but sadness and sadden souls . It felt as if two daggers stabbed trough my aching body . Felt as if my happiness was torn from me . My world crashed when those words came from him .

I walked away as fast as I could not going to let him get the show he wanted the reaction he wanted. Emptiness filled my body . Sorrow filled my veins . Tears ran down my rosy color cheeks . Pain filled my heart .

Though I certainly deserve this pain, sorrow and , emptiness it felt too harsh to me as if I deserved better for this . It was a mistake all of it but of course one that can't be made undone . A mistake to laugh me for years . I felt as if the only real thing tying me to reality was ripped from me .

Than in the midst of all the pain the greatest idea came to me . I'd make them both regret it . Have them crawl back to me whatever it takes .

I slightly wiped my now tear stain cheeks walking to my bathroom to wash my face and do my makeup . Also picking out an outfit that would show off all the right curves . 

I grabbed my book bag and walked my way to potions bumping to the weasley twins .

" how's it going weasel bees ?"

"Oh you know "

" struggling to be the hottest boys in the school "

They said in a perfect unison .

I laughed as we entered the class just for realization to hit me I have to sit next to both of them . Looking to my left just to my luck the seat next to Blaise was completely open . I quickly sat next to Blaise getting my notes out for the class .

Blaise just glanced at me once than left me be . Just as I grabbed my quill from my bag I noticed someones hand on my side of the desk and on my notes . I looked up to see .

_____________________________words-745

Yea sorry for the cliffhanger but I needed to get this out cause I haven't posted in a bit . Hoped you liked it and yea ik its sorta bad but I'm hoping the next chapter is better .