Part 2

It had been a good time since you had really any contact with Paul Stanley after the first day. Even when he came to pick up Evan after the day was over, you were busy talking with colleagues that you didn't even have time to talk.

And when you looked in his direction anyhow, he didn't look too happy.

"Hey? Y/N? Earth to Y/N? Where's your head at?" Julie asked, as you shook your head trying to get Paul's face out of your mind, because you had never seen him pissed, granted you were a fan, so of course you only know ¼ of what he really is like.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something. What were you talking about?" You asked with a small, apologetic smile at your mentor-turned friend at work.

"No, you're deflecting. Tell me, were you thinking about him again?" Julie asked you, as she sipped her cup of coffee, waiting for anything.

"Julie, I'm not thinking about him, so I'm definitely not talking about him." You said as Julie rolled her eyes.

"You're thinking about when he came to pick up Evan aren't you." Julie said as your eyes widened, cause you thought you didn't see anyone notice her reaction.

"What?" You asked, trying to understand how she noticed.

"Really? You think you aren't that hard to read. Rob noticed cause he was trying to tell you about a faculty meeting that subs are supposed to come to and noticed you staring in his general direction." Julie explained with a smile, as you turned in your chair to look back at Rob, who looked nervously in your direction, as you smiled at Rob.

"Well now I know that Rob is a gossip. Yes I was thinking about that. He was nice during the morning, despite being late, and then when he came back he looked really pissed off." You explain.

"Wait, did he flirt with you that morning?" Julie asked as you shrugged your shoulders.

"Maybe." you replied as Julie raised an eyebrow at her.

"He's moving fast." Julie said as you looked at her confused.

"Oh don't tell me the biggest KISS fan doesn't know. He got divorced from his wife, whats-her-name..." Julie trailed off trying to remember the name.

"Pamela Bowden. Holy crap, how didn't I know that?" You ask more to yourself.

"Maybe because you started a new job?" Julie answered with a shrug of her shoulders, as she looked down at her lesson plan for the day.

" 'Cause to be honest when you, when I started teaching I had a lot of hobbies that fell to the wayside. Yes I have my weekends but sometimes they get occupied with grading." Julie confessed, as you nodded, understanding.

"You haven't seen him since though?" Julie asked in an interested tone, as she looked up from her lesson plan.

"Unless you count me seeing him when we were all talking together and he walked by, no." You said as you sighed.

"You are so into him." Julie said with a small laugh as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"I'm a fan, what's so wrong about that?" You asked, as Julie rolled her eyes.

"Ok, you're just a fan. Although he did flirt with you, did you flirt back at him?" Julie asked, as you shook your head.

"Well I checked him out, does that count?" You asked, as you smirked at Julie.

"You didn't!" Julie replies, closing her lesson plan, and now has her undivided attention on you now.

"Well he checked me out first." You admit with a shrug of your shoulders, as the sound of the bell brought you out of your daze, thinking back on the first day.