Part 16

A week later...

You had been floating on cloud nine the entire week, nothing bothered you because you were too happy to let anything bother you.

Because you were Paul Stanley's girlfriend now, and it was Paul's week to have Evan, so you were excited to get to spend time with him this weekend.

You were packing your bag after coming home from work, as Amanda walked in.

"Hey y/n. Packing up for the weekend to go see Evan?" She asked, as you smiled, and hugged her.

"I know I already thank you for pushing me to stay the weekend with Paul. It was great." You said, as you pulled away and she wiggled her eyebrows at you.

"I can't believe nothing happened between the two of you yet." She said, as you rolled your eyes.

"Well there was a lot of making out. Plus we are taking it slow. He's getting out a marriage, and he has a kid." You pointed out, as Amanda looked at you.

"Plus, you've gotten out of an abusive relationship." She pointed out, as you felt that pit in your stomach.

"You know he never spent more than 24 hours in jail. I'm constantly looking over my shoulder all the time." You say, as Amanda looks at you.

"You said Paul taught you how to use that gun. And you have a carry permit, if anything he should be afraid to come around you." Amanda said, as she put her hands on your shoulders.

"You have nothing to worry about. But if anything happens you know you can call me." Amanda said as you smiled.

"Same goes for you to." You said, as Amanda rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Girl your going to be staying in a gated community. I doubt anything is gonna get through." Amanda said, as you smiled sympathetically.

"You know you could always come along. I'm sure Paul wouldn't mind." You said, as Amanda shook her head.

"You need time with him, cultivating your new relationship, not trying to entertain me. Plus I plan on staying home and binge-watching movies and eating junk food." Amanda said as you smirk at her.

"Thanks again for the bag last weekend." You said, as Amanda smiled back at you.

"Since you said you guys just made out so I doubt you used the little gift I added into the bag." Amanda pointed out, as you laughed.

"He said he would be down to use it. Kinda took me by surprise." You said as Amanda rolled her eyes.

"Girl he's willing to do anything for you because he likes you. A lot." Amanda replied, as she helped you pack your bag for the weekend, adding in a few things that you had picked up at the store for Evan.

****

You drove up to the gate, sliding the rfid card that Paul had given you to get into the gated community, and drove through, passing house after house until you turned the all familiar corner that led to Paul's house.

You drove up in the driveway, and breathed a sigh of relief when you saw only Paul's cars on the property, because you had been secretly dreading running into Pamela again after the last time.

Once you parked the car, the front door opened and Evan dashed out to greet you, as Paul walked slowly up, shaking his head at his son.

You barely got a chance to open the driver's side door, as Evan wrapped his arms around your legs, hugging you.

"Hi Miss Y/L/N." He said simply, as you smiled and went to hug him back.

"You can call me Y/N Evan. I was really excited when your dad said that you were going to stay, so I thought I would hangout with you two this weekend." You said, as Paul walked up to the car, and smiled at his son hugging you.