Part 14

The both of you brought everything into the house, including the bag that Amanda had packed you.

"So I'm going to take a shower, even though I find it counterintuitive cause I think getting caught in the rain counts as a shower. But afterwards your telling me what that thing is." You say, as you bring the bag with you, as you try to wrap your soaked hair into a bun and hold up your pants so the water wouldn't track all over the hardwood flooring, while also trying to make sure your soaked shirt didn't drip any water as well.

Paul just watched, as you walked through the house completely soaked, as he rolled his eyes.

"I told you I'm probably going to have to be drunk to tell you what it is." Paul shouted, as he heard you laughing.

"Hilarious, well maybe you should get one and put it on ice then so you wouldn't have to drink warm wine." You counter with as Paul hears a door open and close and the shower starting up, as he shook his head.

****

You got out of the bathroom, towel in your hand as you rang out the last of the water from the ends of your hair.

"Paul?" you ask, as you looked around.

"Put one in the freezer, should be cold enough soon." Paul said from the kitchen, as you walked in seeing him emptying out the containers of food in the trash.

"Hey why are you throwing all the food away? Cause I mean i could've eaten that." You ask, as Paul shrugged his shoulders.

"Didn't want to risk it. I mean i did have them in the ice chest before taking them out but still." Paul said, as you wrapped your hair in the towel and grabbed a container, opened it and walked over to the trash can next to Paul and emptied it.

"You know I really had fun today." You said, as you put the empty container in the sink and grabbed another one.

"Yeah me too. And it was kinda nice having someone else at the gun range." Paul replied, as they continued for the next 15 minutes emptying containers and putting them in the sink.

"Thank you for the gun and the lesson." You add as you start the water in the sink, as you felt Paul's hand on your arm.

"You know I think the wine is cold enough, you can leave that." Paul said, as he opened up the freezer and pulled out the bottle of wine.

"So now your going to tell me what that thing was. I mean if you have to get drunk this has to be good, right?" You ask rhetorically.

"It's more of the fact that I don't think I'm going to be able to explain it without being three sheets to the wind." Paul replied, as you noticed something as the fridge door was closing.

"Didn't take you were a tequila man." You say simply, as you pull the bottle out of the freezer that was up high, hidden behind some frozen food containers.

"So wine glasses and shot glasses then." Paul commented, as he turned to get the glasses, as you smiled, as your eyes went right to his ass, as Paul turned and smirked at you.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" he asked, as you grabbed the tequila and wine, and looked him up and down.

"Yeah actually I do." You replied, as you walked past him, and smiled wider as you heard him walking right behind you, as you walked up the stairs, headed right for the master bedroom, as you stopped just before opening the door, causing Paul to run into you.

"Hey!" He said, as he ran into you, as you turned around and laughed at him, as he puts his arm around your waist.

"Forgot the salt. Do you have limes?" You ask.