Part 8

You were walking, and you had no idea where you were, except that it just looked like a maze of concrete walls. You looked down at what you were wearing.

A KISS t-shirt, jeans and some flats.

"What?" You think, as you hear explosions and freeze.

"Ok what the hell was that???" You say aloud, as you don't know if you should walk away from the sound or go towards it.

And then the shouting. But not in a bad way, which made you walk towards the sound to see what the commotion was about.

As you were just walking around a corner to get to the source of the noise, you were almost knocked down.

"Woah y/n!" You hear, as you stumble backwards and catch yourself as you feel a hand go to your wrist to help you.

"Hey, you gotta watch where your walking." You hear, as you look up and see that Gene Simmons in full makeup and costume was towering over you.

And his makeup looked like hell, like it was melting off his face. As you look him up and down and notice that his costume was covered in blood as well.

You were going to reply, but did not get a chance to as right behind him Eric and Tommy collided with him.

"Hey Gene what are you doing? I do want to get out of this costume and take a shower TODAY!" Eric shouted behind him, as he tried to push past him.

And once he noticed you, his expression went from annoyed to happy almost.

"Hey y/n what are you back here?" He asked, as you noticed that Tommy was shaking his head.

"Remember the last time?" Tommy asked rhetorically, which got a more expressional response than a verbal one because you noticed that Gene and Eric pulled the same facial expression at Tommy's question.

"Yeah let's tell him she's here then get as far away as possible." Eric said, as he laughed elbowed Gene before they made their way past you.

"Hey Paul, y/n is right over here." You hear from Tommy as he shouts behind him in the direction that they were coming from.

As you heard swishing and footsteps coming from what you guessed was the stage they were coming off of.

"God y/n you scared the crap outta me." Paul said as he rounded the corner, makeup smeared on his face.

"Sorry, I guess I got turned around down here." You say calmly. As you looked up at Paul you noticed that they guys were slowly trying to get away from the two of you, as Paul sighed.

"It's because of last time." Paul said simply, as he looked up at his retreating bandmates.

"We said we were sorry about last time!" Paul shouted, as Tommy, Gene and Eric collectively looked back at the two of you then at each other.

"Yeah no, we don't want to get caught in that awkwardness again." Eric said with a laugh, as Gene and Tommy started laughing as well, as you felt your face heat up, despite the fact that you had no idea what they were even referring to.

"Come on, I need to get out of this." Paul said as he took your hand in his and walked you to a room that had his name on it.

You walked inside, and got a quick look, eyeing a vanity in the corner with a chair in front of it, covering a plethora of makeup and brushes along with a picture of Evan and a picture of yourself that was on the mirror. Then there was a rack where he costume was probably placed on hangars for him to put on.