𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒔

,, Life is a game with snakes on every level." - A

After I got sorted I sat myself at the Slytherin table and peeked at the long table before me. Everyone was chatting quietly not really paying attention to the first years.

,,Hey so you're new?" A girl next to me asked.

I try not to role my eyes at her ,,Yes, I am." I answered sweetly.

,, I'm Pansy Parkinson, your new best friend." I snap my head towards her only now taking in her appearance. Big eyes big noes, long black hair. Meh.

I try hard not to tell her that I'm clearly not interested but what good is that. ,,Y/N Nott." I smile fakely.

I look around trying to catch sight of my brother but my eyes land on a blonde boy a couple of seats away instead. He is already staring at me with a scowl. I'll make your life a living hell if you don't stop staring. I think to myself like I'm talking to him. My eyes widen when he smirks at me and shakes his head looking back at to what I assume are his friends.

I only now realized that Parkinson was talking to me when she looks at me like she's waiting for an answer. ,,I'm sorry what?" I ask.

She laughs before she repeats herself ,, I asked if you'll attend the Slytherin party tonight in the common room. You can't miss it." I look at her before replying ,, Yeah, sure." I shrug. She squeals and hugs me tightly , suffocating me. Damn she has a strong grip.

The sorting ceremony is over and food appears. I eat quietly and nod when necessary at Pansy's conversation with me and her friend Daphne in front of me. Trying to seem interested.

After the Ceremony we get up to go to our common room, Pansy on my arm. She talks all about the boys in our house and who I need to sleep with and not. Big mouth, note that down.

,,The password to our common room is Pureblood." She sings while we enter . I snort unlady like and she gives me a look before turning back to the conversation. Of course it's pureblood. What next? Snakecum? I'm utterly gobsmacked by the common room. It's so.. green. I mentally slap myself. Of course it's green you idiot.

,,Come on we can share a dorm." Pansy squeals. ,,Oh no I'm sorry but I have my own dorm." I say. Perks on having a mother that's close with the Headmaster. I hope they don't sleep together.

,,I see, like brother like sister." She smirks. ,,By the way.. your brother." She starts but I cut in short.

,, Please don't tell me you've fucked my brother." I comment mortified. She blushes. OF COURSE she did. Disgusting.

I grimace but make my way to my room . Pansy and Daphne on my trail. When we enter my room we all gasps in unison before staring at each other and laughing.

,,Well well well, you have a big room. " Pansy remarks. ,,And a big bed." Daphne adds. I can't help but smirk.

,,I wonder how many boys will get to see that." A voice from behild us says. We all turn around to find a dark skinned boy.

,,Y/N meet idiot, idiot meet Y/N. " Pansy sighs.

,,Well you'll be the first to know." I wink at him. ,,I'm Y/N which u already know."

,,I'm Blaise, your new roommate." He winks back. I like him.

,,Blaise how did you even get here?" Daphne asks.

,,I have my ways ." He replies. ,,Well I'd love to chat but I gotta go get ready. See you at the party ladies." He says with a wink before leaving and closing the door behind him.