𝑳𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

,,I got trust issues because people got lying issues." -A

-

I wasn't thinking straight. It was just 
curiosity getting the best of me.

Or at least that's what I told myself over and over again as I was walking towards Blaise, who was sitting at the back of the library, his face stuck up in a book next to Luna Lovegood.

I sat myself neatly across from them, his face immediately turning scarlet red when he realized he got caught . 

,,Hello Y/N, nice to see you here."

,,Good evening Luna, Blaise." I nod.

He gulps before nodding in greeting.

,,I'm not trying to interrupt you guys, I just came to talk to Blaise. Preferably alone."

I stood up and walked towards a bookshelf, observing the books while waiting for him to walk up to me. A shuffling sound behind me signaled me of his presence.

,,So you and Lovegood?" I ask, my back still towards him.

,,We were partnered together in- ugh- Transfiguration." He replies nervously.

,,Don't bother making up a lie Zabini, I don't kiss and tell." He let's out a sigh of relief . ,,But."  His throat made a strangled noise. A book about Spells For Memoryloss And Their Side-effects  catches my eye.

,,I need you to do a favor for me."

He's quiet for a minute, the silence was enough for me to believe that he was gone. But as I was turning around he spoke .

,,What kind of favor?"

A smirk grew on my face. Easier than I thought.

-

The night before

,,But you must be smart enough to come up with a plan don't you think so too?"

,,Was that a compliment?" I raise a brow.

He scoffs.  ,,It's  an observation. Examination."

,,Well if it weren't for your shitty explanation I wouldn't be here right now."

He draws his wand out again.

,,Watch it Nott, don't test my patience.  I might be  here to help." He grimaces. ,,But I'm not here to play any fucking games. Plus I haven't had the time today to use a curse on someone, you might as well be the lucky one."

With a roll of my eyes I walked passed him.  His cold hand grasped my arm pulling me backwards, our faces inches away. He was breathing heavily,  the smell of  cedar wood and rain filling my nostrils.

From up close he was truly handsome. I blink, putting the forbidden thought
behind a wall in my  ravled mind.

-

Riddle's voice was playing in my head.

,,Find someone who wouldn't mind helping you."

,,And what if they don't want to help me?"

,,Then you make them."

I turned around fully, staring at Blaise's glare. Blood was pulling at my lip from trying to prevent the cruel smile  on my lips.

,,So what's this  amazing plan of yours?"