𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

,, I have found as much beauty in the dark  as I found horrors in the light. " -A

(For everyone's knowledge, A stands for anonymous)

Author's note at the beginning:
Yes, don't get confused. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 was published before this one for a reason so I don't scare you too much.
-

,,Are you sure it was just a fall?" She eyed me critically. My puffy eyes not unseen by the old witch. 

,,Yes, I lost track of time in the library so I sprinted back to make it in time before curfew and then.. I guess I slipped and fell on my hand." I lie .

After I was left on the Astronomy Tower sobbing, I walked out planning on heading back to my dorm and fixing my hand with Brackium Elmendo. But the spell only worked so far that it left me with a sprained wrist. I tried to ignore the pain for the next couple of days but it became unbearable.

That's how I ended up in the Infirmary.

,,Have you ever considered healing lessons? If I'm not wrong,  Professor Snape is teaching that class. It would be nice to have students who know more than just a spell like Episkey." The corner of her mouth turning up.

I looked down shamefully, not sure if I should take it as a compliment for at least trying to heal myself or take it as advice of learning before trying. 

,,I didn't know there were  lessons I could take to get better at healing." I replied truthfully not daring to look at the woman before me.

,,There aren't." She confesses, my eyes snapping back up to her. ,,But there has been multiple students with potential that deserved to learn more about healing. It's like a free tutoring program."

,,But why would I take them?"

,,Because someone with no healing knowledge wouldn't be able to cast a spell like that and almost  succeed." She answers making me blush.

,,Take it in consideration Miss Nott. Sometimes having a healer around you is more helpful in times like this."

Times like this.

Dark times. Where an evil presence makes itself more known each day. Where Hogwarts is by far the safest place in the Wizarding World.

But if it's that safe, why let a maniac room the halls?

I nod at her , a small smile appearing on my flushed face.  ,,I would love that."

Knowing healing spells would come in handy when you're around You-Know-Who's son.

,,You're all fixed now.", she spoke seriously. ,,Now I highly suggest that you don't lose track of time and have to run so you get back in time before curfew."

With that said , I got up and left the chilly place with a bandaged hand and a not so foul mood. The walk back to the common room was exhausting . Finally turning to the hallway leading to the common room, I whispered the password and slipped in, thrilled to just go back to my dorm and fall into a deep sleep.

But nothing really works my way , does it?

As I was walking towards the stairs, a shadow from the couches caught my eye. My wand immediately finding place in my hand , ready to defend myself. A sigh of relief leaves my troubled mind. Jacob.

,,You scared me." I breathe out.

,,I'm sorry , didn't know you were so jumpy." He chuckles.

,,Yeah it happened recently." I turned around walking towards the stairs again-