𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕

,,You attract what you are ready for." -A

-

He froze in place.

He swallowed.

He cleared his throat.

He looked up.

,,I just found out myself."

He lied.

,,What's his name?" I ask.

Silence.

The common room door opens.

,,Mattheo Riddle."

I turn around.

Riddle.

A handsome raven-haired boy with brown drowning eyes steps out of the shadows. The silence giving me a headache. A hitched breath cuts through the silence like a sword.

I turn back to face the other's. Everyone's face deadly pale. No one daring to speak. I raise a brow not understanding what the fuck is going on.

,,Hello brother." The raven-haired boy greets.

My gaze travels to everyone individually. Blaise is fidgeting with his fingers, Daphne is pulling at her shirt, Draco is staring at the fireplace and Pansy is looking at the boy while Jacob is glaring at him.

,,Mattheo why are you here?" He finally asks. Everyone turns around to look between the two boys.

,,What about hello? How are you? How was Azkaban? Where are your manners brother." He hisses , narrowing his eyes at Jacob.

Azkaban

Tons of questions flow through my mind. Azkaban? Riddle ? Brother? But my thoughts get interrupted by a loud bang.

I blink , the occupied seat now empty. I look to the right to see Jacob on the floor unconscious. Everything springs into action. Daphne is on her feet running towards the unconscious boy. Draco and Blaise both with their wands out while Pansy is pulling at my arm.

,,C'mon Y/n-" her body flew across the room, hitting the wall with a loud crack. A gasp escapes my mouth. Multiple cursed flying past me , making me duck behind the couch almost hitting me in the process .

I look behind me , Draco and Blaise both casting spells after spells. None of them hitting the target. The boy's protection shield is too powerful. It wasn't long before another body flew across the room. Blaise.

My heartbeat quickens, mind spinning. I try to stay focused, all the years of 'training' coming to the rescue.

--
,,Watch out!" The enchanted bludgers flying past my head. A low chuckle echoing through the shallow room.

,,Oh you're gonna pay for this Theodore!" I shout while using my bat to hit the bludger across the room , back to it's previous owner. He moves swiftly out of the way, the bludger hitting the wall .

Both of us wince at the inpact. Mother will kill us when she sees the hole next to her portrait. But that never stopped us before from playing this wicked game.

Mother forbid us to go outside and fly on our brooms on rainy days. But who in their right mind would think that , that, will stop three crazy teenagers from doing something dangerous instead?

So on a rainy day the three of us were spending time in the open living room, staring at the vicious rain behind the window. My brother was reading riddles while Enzo was trying to figure them out with no luck. Definitely not a Ravenclaw. I, on the other side was trying to think of something else that could help us dawdle around.