𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

,,If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave. " MW.

(This chapter is about her relationship with Enzo throughout the years because I wanted them to have more background story before she leaves to Hogwarts. There's also a lot about her life but mostly about them. You can always skip this chapter if you don't like Enzo or feel the need read their story.)
-

I loved Enzo since I was 13 years old. I loved him since I met him actually . I just never realized. Enzo was the first guy that gave me butterflies. He was always my first. My first kiss. My first in bed. My first lover. My first secret. But it had to end. I had to stop it. It never would've actually.. I even thought about telling my brother about it. But now this is all just the past. I can't have him. I never really did. I was probably just a quick fuck for him. The younger sister of his mate. The naive little girl. The one that fell for him.

But I can't help but question.. Could he love me too? Could we make it work? Would our love have a chance. No, he doesn't love me. At least he never said it. No, this can't work. I'm his mate's sister. Theo would hate us. He would hate me. Besides, I'm leaving for Hogwarts. I'll never get the chance to find out if we are ment to be.

Enzo met my brother 13 years ago when they were 3. My mom invited his mom Bellatrix over for tea to discuss some important business, a couple of months before she got sent to Azkaban . She was a crazy mom if you ask me , and I realized that when I was 2 . After she got locked up Enzo basically lived with us for 10 years before he started living with his aunt .

He and my brother got on a rough start. They were very protective over their toys. Used to steal each other's toys to make it up for the ones missing . Dumb if you ask me. But I was never really bothered by it because I had more fun sucking on my mom's breasts. Yes. I was 2.

Our interactions really started when I was 4. Enzo was playing wizard chess with my brother and won . Theo got mad and wouldn't talk to him for hours before Enzo had this brilliant idea of making me play with them just to win. My stupid excuse of a brother obviously loved his idea .

And that's how our story really started.

Even tho we lived together for 2 years already but was too dumb to acknowledge me apparently. Or maybe too young.

We used to play wizard chess together almost every day. Started talking while eating dinner. Went riding our brooms together. Kind of like the perfect trio.

It was nothing special, only 3 kids playing together. The fun only started when I was 7 and I started doing magic by accident, mostly when I was angry. Theo thought it would be fun to make me hex Enzo by telling me that he stole my favorite candy. Fucking chocolate frogs. And me being stupid hexed him. I gave him a pig tail which caused me to be faced with ignorance for a whole week .

When Theo left for Hogwarts Enzo and I were not having it. We argued with my mom about him staying here and getting homeschooled with Enzo but my father wasn't having it. Enzo could've gone to Hogwarts too but he knew that being Bellatrix's son wouldn't have any good perks to it. So he got homeschooled. More time with me..

We spent time together , had sleepovers , rode together, went to Florean Fortescue to eat ice cream and started reading together. He used to show me spells that he learned and even let me try on my own which caused me to destroy my mom's favorite vase. We never had anything more going on which I'm glad about.

It was always just the two of us. When Theo came back for holidays he used to tell us all about Hogwarts and it's secrets. His appearance never made a difference, we were still the perfect trio and we always did something crazy together.

When I got my letter to Ilvermorny I started squealing like a mad person. I remember perfectly what happened.

- We are sitting at the dining table having a conversation about why house elves shouldn't get payed for doing their job at the manor when father came in with the daily prophet in his hand and letters in his other hand. ,,Hello pumpkin, there's a letter here for you." He chirps while handing me the letter. It had a neat handwriting. I opened the letter with Theo and Enzo over my shoulders , curiosity eating all of us.