𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆

,Her angel eyes saw the good in  many devils'
-

After my conversation with the Headmaster  I went back to the common room only to find out that everyone got sent to the infirmary.  His words echoing in my ears . ,,Not so different.''

As I was entering the infirmary I was met with a feeling of guilt. Maybe if I would've reacted faster , I could've prevented them from getting hurt.

Nonesense.

I couldn't have known that a psycho is going to come and hex us all to pieces. At least I did hit him. Once.

Pansy was laying in one of the beds, everyone around her. She might have a concussion from hitting that wall.

I made  my way to the group of people,  prepared to either get scowled at or thanked for.

Jacob was the first one to notice me walk towards them.

,,Hey.. how is she?" I ask nervously,  fidgeting with the hem of my shirt.

,,She hit the wall pretty badly. But Madam Pomfrey said that she'll be fine. Malfoy on the other  hand is knocked out cold." I gulp feeling remotely  reliefed. Mattheo Riddle hit Draco with the Crucio curse. An Unforgivable. 

,,And you? How are you  feeling?'' I question him looking up to meet his gaze.

,,I've been worse. He was pretty merciful with me.'' He replies lazily. Tons of questions filling up my unraveled mind. Had his brother hurt him before? Out of all questions I could've asked, only one  dared slip out of my mouth.

,,Why?" 

,,He's  You-Know-Who's son. What could you be possibly expecting?''

,,But he's your brother-''

,,He's also a soulless piece of shit.'' his tone was flat. 

I could've asked more , but this was not the time or place to question him.

I look over at Daphne and Blaise, both of them sitting in armchairs whispering to each other. I took a step forward , moving away from Jacob . Blaise's head snaps up to me, his mouth slighty open. Daphne stares at him before turning her head to me ,a small smile appearing on her exhausted face. I sit on the other armchair, my back faced to the occupied beds behind me.

,,What did Dumbledore want from you?''

,,Are you in trouble?''

I shake my head lightly while crossing my legs.

,,No he was just..being weird..I guess? But that's not important,  I'm not in trouble or anything." I answer truthfully .

I wasn't in any trouble really. He never punished me for my actions,  but I don't see why he would either. I was defending us and also doing them a favor by knocking him out cold. Maybe next time I'll try to use my brain and come up with a plan before someone ends up in the infirmary.

If there will be a next time.

The thought made my face turn into a scowl. How could this infuriating boy  just walk into the common room like he owns the bloody place and make such a drastic appearance.

,,Hello brother."

A shiver ran up my spine,  his words echoing through my head. How could Jacob be related to such a  crazy person. But they don't have the same last name.. so maybe the only parent on both of their sides is the mother? Or worse.. father. That doesn't make any logical sense why he would be so bloody crazy about it. What past do  they have together? Why would Riddle walk in and start a fight  with his own brother. Has he done something ? Is this how they formally greet each other? I can see why they would feel hatred for each  other.. I mean.. anyone could really see it from one specific side after that shit show  in the common room.  Then again it doesn't seem right. If they do hate each other why would they be going to the same school? Afterall he is the son of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named so why would He be at this school in the first place? Has he been here before?