𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

,,You and I will always be unfinished business. " -A

-

,,Y/N get your ass down here immediately!"

I woke up with a startle, sighting I rub my eyes with the heels of my hands and try not to scream back to my beloved brother to just kindly "fuck off" and let me sleep.

I look to my left and can't help but smile at the sight in front of me and then at the clock on my right. 8 fucking o'clock . Groaning , I push the covers off my bare legs a shiver covering my body .

"Get up Enzo you can't risk anyone finding out that my brother's best mate sleeps naked in his sister's bed now can we?" I ask with a smirk while shoving him off my bed.

Thud

,,You bitch." He murmurs facing the cold wooden floor.

,,Stop playing and get up , i mean it . You have to go and u have to go now." I reply annoyed.

I watch him as he gets off the floor the covers falling off exposing his naked torso. A blush rises up my cheeks . I turn around to face the window my thoughts drifting back to last night.

-,,stop making so much noise you'll wake up the whole household!" I whisper-shout
Enzo and I stumbled in my bedroom closing the door behind us.

,,Please, Theo won't hear anything, he's quite busy with his girlfriend to not even realize that his best friend took of from the awkward third wheeling night to fuck his hot sister." He remarks slyly. A blush creeps up my cheeks as I try to stay focused on what I have to tell him.

,, You know it's not like that, he trusts you. He trusts ..us."
,,Okay yeah yeah we got it now will you let me undress you or should I just rip your clothes off once and for all?" He asks , his signature smirk never leaving his mouth.

The idea sounded overall savoring if it wasn't for my actual intentions tonight. ,, Enzo look I have to tell u something" I try but get caught off by his soft tasty lips. I try freeing myself from his arms that crept around my waist seductively. But there's no use. I try again ,,Enzo.."

He pulls back only to start kissing down my jaw to that sensitive spot in between my ear and neck. I hold back a moan trying to focus. My heartbeat moments away from jumping out of my body . ' Just tell him, it won't be a big deal. Stop being a pussy Y/N' I tell myself while closing my eyes, enjoying the soft mouth opened kisses on my neck.

But there's no use 'I'll talk to him tomorrow over coffee' , Enzo takes my shirt off and starts kissing down my body . His kisses trailing to my sensitive breasts. I can feel the purple bruises starting to form. With a single hand movement he takes my bra off and starts sucking on my nipples making me whimper.

"Enzo.. please..." I want him to stop teasing me and fuck me already.

Enzo immediately pulls back and gives me the opportunity to take his shirt off. My hand trailing over his muscular body. I seductively go over his abs down to his waistband my eyes never leaving his. 'This will probably be the last time I get to do this for a long long time ' I think to myself.

He picks me and lays me down on the bed . I let him take off my jeans leaving me only in my panties. He stays still for a moment taking in my beautiful body. After a moment of staring he takes off his pants leaving his boxers on.

He crawls on top of me planting kisses down my body . He starts kissing and licking my thighs making me whimper . He takes two fingers and starts rubbing over my covered pussy making me roll my eyes back. After having enough of teasing me he takes my underwear off leaving me bare naked.