𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒚

,,Don't let people know too much about you." - A

-

Mattheo's POV

I fucking hated her presence.

It was like all my anger that I constantly felt just vanishes around her. Every goddamn time she climbs up  those stairs I  wish I could  just hex her backwards until she falls down every single fucking stair , over and over again.

Stupid little witch.

I call it a moment of weakness. No, I'm not fucking weak. It was a moment I deeply wish I could just take back. When I hexed her I should've left the moment her body fell on the cold hard stone. But I fucking didn't . I stayed there watching her features as she slept.

Sat there in silence waiting for her to wake up and start throwing hexes at me again.  But she didn't , she fucking didn't.  And when she sat down only a couple of feet away from me I could feel my walls break.

I refuse to believe I ever gave her my joint. My drug.  I refuse to believe I shared what's mine with another human being. Not only another human, but with her.

I tell myself each time I was up there wasn't because I was waiting for her. Fuck no. I despise her, I could fucking kill her. But I can't.

She's the one who came back. She's the one who dares challenge me. She's the one I want to deeply ruin.

-

She was talking again. All about her visions and conclusions.  If only she knew that I already knew that. It was annoying to watch , really.  Her gaze was focused on my shoulder,  her lips forming perfectly while talking.  And she stared back at me.

I felt like I could just throw up at her sight. It was too fucking much I just hated.

The night ended quick, none of us said a word. Like I'd fucking say anything to her.  She's the one coming back. I reminded myself. 

-

I was walking through the metal doors to my own shitty home. If you can even call it a home.  It was more like a hiding place really. Everywhere were death eaters guarding the grounds.  I hate it here. But it won't be long until father finds a new place to invade. Maybe next time a better place than  what muggles call it a "bunker" In the middle of the fucking forest.

I should personally crucio myself for even knowing something about muggles despite the fact that they are useless, filthy little beings . 

A hideous cackle echoed through the halls. Bellatrix. Since her escape from Azkaban everything here has gone cold. Not like it wasn't before.  Back then at least I had fun torturing guests . Now I can't even fucking  be around them without her already having them wrapped around her disgusting fingers. She's pathetic and  revolting.

But she was loyal to my father. So it won't be so easy to get rid of her. Finally standing in front of the doors I took a deep breath and opened the doors unexpectedly.  Bellatrix was standing over a man with a long beard, her wand pointed at him. Her disgusting smile vanished the moment she caught sight of me. Guess I ruined your fun bitch.

Father was standing a couple of feet away,  staring boringly at his wand.

,,Father. Bellatrix." I greet.

His snake like eyes snap up to me, now finally realizing my presence.  He strolls over to me , his steps so quiet you would believe he's floating. 

,,Mattheo."  His cold slender fingers touch my shoulder.  The dark magic vibrating off him.

,,What brings you here so soon?" He asks , his voice sounding like a snake hissing.