One Last Acknowledgement

!! No spoilers :) !!

Hello everyone! The last and final chapter is arriving soon. I cannot believe how far we've come in the past 8 months. It has been such an honor to write this story and I feel blessed for every single person that stopped by to read and spread love.

The story is finally at the end and I'm very thankful for everyone who stuck around and waited for me to finish the story even when it took weeks for me to update.

This will not be the ending of me, I will hopefully soon after a well deserved break, start an enemies to lovers book. You can always suggest ideas I'll gladly add them. I will also try to write more one shots for you!

I would like to add some words before since some people decided that it's okay to be rude in the comments. Personally I do not feel the need to tell people to stop being disgusting about the way they express themselves.

I fully understand if you dislike characters but I will not accept bashing people's opinions. I get that some of you dislike Draco Malfoy’s OG actor , 8 months ago I was fully convinced Tom Felton is the perfect Draco Malfoy.  I know there are lots of people that see him as a transophobic person and it was my choice to pick him as the fancast.  But everyone should know regardless of that you can picture whoever you want as the characters.  They are not mine and they are fictional so therefore feel free to see Draco Malfoy  as Otto/Lucky or whoever you prefer.

I'm putting this out as a warning that If the  comments won't stop and people bash other people/ people's comfort character I will block you.

If I must I will take this story down.

You guys are truly amazing but lots of you are very disrespectful and thoughtless of your own actions. Stop being immature and keep it simple.

For everyone who has no part on this I'm very thankful for every comment you've ever commented. It gives me a lot of fun and smiles reading them!

Once again thank you for everyone who stuck around . Love you all -A xx