Disclaimers and Dedication

Hi ^^

I'm

About the cover

Now, I know the person in the picture is Min Yoongi from BTS. The picture is not mine. I only did the editing for the cover and nothing more. I do not claim to own the picture OR the person in it. I do not own Min Yoongi, the same thing can be said about any of the BTS members.

About the story

This story is a work of FICTION. Therefore it does not represent the reality about the people or the situations in it.

The Purge is rated Mature for possible triggering subjects further into the story. I will put up a warning at the beginning of every chapter that can possibly trigger the reader.

If you don't feel comfortable reading themes that involve, physical abuse, sex, violence, blood, and other topics related to that, I ask you to - please - think before reading. It is entirely up to you if you think you can handle it.

Also, excuse my English, as it is not my native language. I am trying really hard. This is my first book ever and it's in English, please be gentle.

If you decide to read it, I hope you have fun <3.

THE LORE

I am not an expert when it comes to Korean lore or even Christan lore for that matter. So this book and its creatures will be a mix of myths, cultures, beliefs, and my own interpretation of all of it. Nothing is supposed to be taken seriously, and as the undoubtful truth.

I do not want to make fun of any myth, culture or belief. Have that in mind. 

Follow this story's playlist on Spotify :)

1. Search for The Purge

2. Click on the playlist with this image

 Click on the playlist with this image

Let's begin

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

The Profane shall rise again, 

No pure thing will remain. 

 The weapon from God that contains,

The sterling Evil. It will reign. 

 The human fall with disgrace, 

Surrender in the darkness best laid. 

 He who wants it all, 

The betrayal his downfall.

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲