Bonus chapter - Secrets

Surprise!

This is one of the deleted scenes from this book. I just thought it would be okay to post it since I revealed some important stuff in previous chapters. This isn't from Yun's or Yoongi's point of view. It's in third person, so, yeah, a bit of a change there.

Chronologically, this happens a bit after the events in Chapter 19. If you don't remember, here goes the context: Yoongi and Yun came back from the wedding and Hobi acknowledges that the couple shared a kiss during the wedding. This is right after Hobi leaves. He goes to Death to ask the reason his Protected should be deprived of comfort from Yun.

This is a scene where Hobi finds out why Death told him to warn Yoongi about being close to Yun.

I wasn't supposed to post it, but I hope you enjoy taking a look into our little sunshine's point of view.

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Hobi sighed, fingers burying themselves in his hair.

"How bad was it?" He heard Jungkook's melodic voice coming from his right.

The violent aspect of Death, which sometimes presented itself as a black dire wolf was now in its human form, long hair brushing against his cheeks as he leaned himself back to make his body go higher on the swing.

That wasn't what people would expect of anything violent, but Jungkook had a way of getting in contact with his inner child, if an eternal entity like him had one, that is. It was like he tried to compensate all the dread he caused in mortals with this angelical form.

Jungkook didn't like when anyone treated him like a kid, even when he acted innocent like one. That was one of the reasons he and his counterpart bickered so much. Sometimes it was like they were both competing to see which one could be more childish.

"Not as bad as it could have been," Hobi answered, his eyes following Jungkook going back and forth on the swing, "And I have to admit he has the right to be a prick."

"Why is that?" The man on his left asked.

Blond hair, small eyes, and plump lips, the peaceful aspect of Death looked exactly like that; peaceful, while he faced up, eyes almost closed all the way as he admired the blue sky.

He had chosen his softest form until now. The delicate form of a man whose face was full of sharp angles, but that could move as smoothly as water. He liked to be called Jimin when he assumed that form.

Hobi scoffed, thinking it was funny that he found himself defending that ball of grumpiness and anger that he called his Protected

He might be a mentor now, and an angel to Yun, but he had been human once. A human that felt too intensely, for that matter, and that also resented just as much. He understood Yoongi's frustration.