Chapter 19: Sacrifice devotion thereof

🥀YOONGI🥀

Yun moaned against my neck and I gripped the back of her thighs trying to get her further up on my back. Her arms were slacked over my shoulders and I felt her laughing silently while I fumbled to get the key inside the lock.

It wasn't an easy task; I had to bend forward to be able to let go of her right thigh while still holding her left one and securing her high heels that were dangling from my fingers. Her head rolled over my shoulder. She said something that I couldn't hear because she spoke against the fabric of my blazer.

I kicked the door shut behind me, and took my shoes off. Her high heels hit the floor with a small thud when I finally opened my hand.

"What the fuck?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I gasped and squeezed Yun's thighs to hold myself back from screaming as I looked at a very angry Hobi standing in the kitchen.

"Can you not do that anymore, please?" I whispered hurriedly, wanting to punch my mentor, "You could act like a normal fucking person and knock."

Hobi wasn't paying attention to me. His eyes went to Yun, her head leaning against mine.

"You got her drunk?"

Alcohol was still running in my veins, meaning I had no filter at the moment, so I spat back: "What kind of a dick do you think I am, you asshole? She said she was fine, and I was also drinking, so if you're not gonna help me, fuck off!" I leaned forward to adjust Yun on my back and she hugged my neck, murmuring something unintelligible.

Hobi projected his chin forward. I could see his face turning red but I didn't care.

"Are you going to help?" I asked.

"I can't help," he walked around the kitchen aisle to come closer, "I can't touch her."

I scoffed. "Great."

"Yoongi씨?" Yun called, her lips against my ear.

Goosebumps broke all over my skin. I sighed, and when I spoke my voice was calmer. "Yes?"

"I think I want to throw up," she spoke casually as if we were talking about the weather.

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, put her on her feet and backed away as she knelt in front of the toilet. The image took me back to when my brother spent the night out with his friends and I covered for him. I had to rescue him at the front gates and take him to the bathroom without my parents noticing.

He ended up sleeping inside the bathtub that day after hugging the toilet for about four hours.

I looked over my shoulder and Hobi was standing there, looking at Yun as if he was about to get sick himself.

"Please, leave," Yun shooed us both away with a gesture of her hand and I backed out of the bathroom, closing the door.

"Just...yell if you need anything," I said. There was no answer from the other side, just a small grunt.

Hobi looked at me, his eyebrows scrunched together. Then he seemed to remember he was mad at me for no reason at all, and his expression closed off as he walked away from me.

"I needed to talk to you," his voice was cold as he leaned against the back of the couch.

"About what?"

"Jin wanted to talk to me. He told me to warn you to not get too close to Yun," he threw me an unamused look.

I crossed my arms, tensing my jaw, and running my eyes up and down Hobi's figure.