Stuck in Hell

Chapter #8

                                                                    Stuck in Hell

My back was stiff, and I litterally felt like some-one stuffed me in a freezer, and took me out 5 seconds ago.

"Ugh." I looked over to Nick, and found him facing the other side of the car.

"Nick. Dude, wake up." I nudged his shoulder, but sadly he was a heavy sleeper. Damn heavy. I nudged his waist this time, and instead of him waking up, he rolled over, and hugged me. I smiled and giggled. I wonder what he dreams about...

As I positioned myself in a comfy half-lay-half-sit, I heard a peice of paper kind of crumble underneath me, and I reached back to see what it was.

"Oh, yeah, that damn thing." I mumbled under my breath. "Ugh, I'm not dealing with this right now." I stuffed the paper in my pocket again.

I tried waking up Nick again, but it resulted in me being hugged even tighter. I giggled again, and didn't resist, 'cause it would end up me being squished to death.

"Alex."

"What?"

"Oh, good, you're up."

"So?"

"So, I'm hungrry, thirsty, sweaty, and I think I'm catching clausterfobia."

"Catching? I never knew that people could catch clausterfobia."

"Normal people don't. But I do." Alex laughed, and I mentally smiled.

"Okay, fine. I'll stop by a FFR-"

"Make it MsDonald's."

"McDonald's - and buy something to eat."

"Yay!"

"Can you check the news in there and tell me if there's any recent news that I don't know. M'k?" Before he could even open his mouth, a groggy voice came up.

"Yeah, and while he's inat it, can you tell me what this is Gracie? I asked you once, but you didn't say anything."

"It's...a note." I knew my response didn't work, 'cause he gave me a no-duh look.

"Ugh, I'll tell you later."

"No, now."

"Fine. Alex, can you go now to get the food?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. Whatever."

"Thanks." Alex left without replying, and slammed the door harder than usual. "Nick, this note I got from my dream. I actually think it was half real, becuase one, you know how I alway forget my dreams before I even wake up. And two, this note came back with me." I showed him the little paper. But Nick just stared at me. "You... don't beleive me, do you?" I took the riskful question, knowing the answer.

"No." His responce wasn't more thana whisper. I dropped my head down, knowing there was nothing I could do for me to convince him. It's more like he's convincing me that I'm stupid, that this isn't more than my imagination."But Gracie, if you want to beleive what this thing says, I'll beleive it too. 'K?"