CHAPTER ONE: Darlings unknown daughter

In London, there is a wonderful family known as the darlings. You may know Wendy, Micheal and John, but did you know they had an older sister named Arabella Rose Darling.

Ten years ago, on her seventeenth birthday, she went missing. Everyone thinks that Arabella is gone for good, but Wendy believes she's out there.

Wendy remembers the stories about Peter Pan and the lost boys who lives on a magical island called Neverland, Arabella use to tell her those stories when she was scared. That's where Wendy believes her long lost sister is, little does she know...

~10 years ago~

Arabella POV-

Today is my seventeenth birthday and I am NOT ready to grow up! I love my family and all, but I've always wished that Pans shadow would take me away to Neverland forever.

I was sitting by the windowsill with it wide open, lost in thought as the breeze brushed through my long wavy brown hair, I close my chocolate brown eyes and wish upon the stars hoping to be heard.

I am the oldest of my siblings, which means I have more responsibilities than them, I don't want to grow up, I don't want the younger ones to look up to me and I certainly don't want to adult.

Just as I was about to loose hope, something grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the window! I open my eyes to see that I am hovering over London! I look up to see a black figure, like a shadow? We're heading straight towards the second star to the right.

When I look down again, I see a small island surrounded by turbulent water... I can't believe my eyes, Neverland is real!

All of a sudden, the shadow decided to let go of my wrist, sending me into the deep blue water. I'm not a very strong swimmer so I struggle to keep my head above the water, the waves and current doesn't help.

I feel my muscles start to give in and I can't keep myself above water much longer. Like something read read my mind, I was pulled under by a strong force. It's dark so I can't see anything but whatever is pulling me is clearly trying to drowned me.

What happens next is a  complete blur but I am somehow on a sandy beach, a forest behind me and boys? Teenage boys! Ahh, I believe they're the lost boys. They're all looking at me curiously, probably wondering why Pans shadow brought a girl to the island.

I contemplate weather I should say something or not, just as I was about to use my voice, one of them spoke, "welcome to Neverland" a tall slim boy said with a toothpick in his mouth and a club resting over his shoulders, he's also soaking wet!

"What is you name?" A sandy blonde, tall bloke wearing all green asked, "why would I tell you my name, if I don't know who you are?" I retort back confidently, "oh, sorry where are my manners? I'm Peter, Peter Pan" the guy in green said clearly, I take a deep breath, so this is the one and only Peter Pan? "Arabella Rose, pleasure to meet you" I say, suddenly nervous, I hold out my hand for him to shake.

Pan shakes my hand while saying, "nice to meet you Ari, now let's play a game" he gives an evil smirk.