CHAPTER FOURTEEN: First date!

Yesterday's afternoon of pranks was so much fun, but today is a new day... today is the day I work up the courage to talk to Felix.

Once I see him coming back into camp, I run up from behind him and jump on his back causing him to stumble a little.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he placed me gently on the ground and turned to face me, "seeking your attention... what else?" I reply dropping the bottom lip to look sad, he let out a slight chuckle at my childish behaviour, "you'll always have my attention darling" he flirted, playfully pushing my shoulder them pulling me into hug.

He then lent down and whispered in my ear, "meet me tonight, during the bonfire at our fishing spot" and with that, he left to catch up with Pan, leaving me yearning for his touch.

Felix POV-

"Pan" I say to get his attention, "what is it Felix?" He asks turning to face me, "I need your opinion, on my idea for a... date" I say quietly so only he can hear me.

He pulls an amused look, "so you finally asked" he said sarcastically, I roll my eyes and tell him my idea.

"Wow... I didn't know you were the romantic type" Pan commented, I ignored his comment and asked, "so, I take that it's a good idea?" He nods.

Ari POV-

I clip back my fringe elegantly and put on my dark green dress that I stitched up myself. Honestly that's all I did before I leave to meet up with Felix.

Wait, what am I on about? It's just nerves... I guess. Hold on, he only asked me to meet up with him, he never said it was... well a date or something, could it be?

Before I overthink about what I chose to wear, I make my way to the beach.

As I come to the sandy shores, I see a beautiful picnic set up on a white fabric with fairy lights placed around it, there are candles in one corner and a basket in the opposite corner, with food in it of course, there is also a bottle of alcohol in the centre.

Standing next to the picnic, is a nervous looking Felix

Standing next to the picnic, is a nervous looking Felix... nervous? He stands there smiling holding a bouquet of pink and white roses.

I slowly walk closer as I whisper "wow", "for you" he says while handing me the beautiful roses, and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek

So this is a date! I think to myself as we sit on the soft fabric. He pours two glasses of champagne for us as I admire our surroundings.

We talked, we laughed and ate... pastries, when all of a sudden he pulls out the most beautiful pendant I've ever seen. It's an oval shape, the border is gold with leaf shapes on four corners, in the centre is a shape of a women shaded in white, surrounded in blue, the pendant is connected to a golden chain.

(Sorry, I'm not very good at describing things)

"I made this for you" he said softly, leaving me speechless, I turn and lift my hair to allow him to place it around my neck, "I made it a couple of years ago

"I made this for you" he said softly, leaving me speechless, I turn and lift my hair to allow him to place it around my neck, "I made it a couple of years ago... I just didn't know when to give it to you, till now" he spoke while gazing into my eyes, "thank you" I whispered before giving him a passionate kiss... leading to unspeakable activities!