CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE: Aris announcement

Ari POV-

"Pan, I think it's time to tell everyone" I say and he nods in agreement, "what do you think Felix?" Pan turns his attention to him, "I think she's right, they need to know... it's not fair keeping it a secret especially to her sister" Felix says, "alright, let's tell them" Pan agrees.

"Everyone, gather around" Pan yelled and everybody came to a huddle around us. "Ari and Felix here, have some news for you all" Pan said gesturing for me to take over, "ok, first of all I'd like to apologise for not saying anything earlier... now, you may be wondering why I haven't been leaving camp lately, or why all the strawberries are gone! You see, we have a new addition coming along" I say loudly so that everyone can hear me, "what exactly do you mean?" Ace asked, "well, Felix and I are having a baby" I reply nervously followed by silence... then all of a sudden everyone cheers in excitement.

Everyone congratulated us before they went stupid and started dancing around and making animal noises. I leave Pan and Felix to go join my sister who was sitting alone on a log.

"I really am sorry for not telling you earlier... I was told not to and I didn't want to break Pans and Felix trust" I say as I sit down next to her, "I'm going to be an Auntie" Wendy smiled at me warmly which I gladly returned.