CHAPTER TWENTYTWO: Finding out!

Ari POV-

I was sitting at the beach alone, thinking hard about the whole 'magic' thing. Gosh I'm so confused and for some reason my moods are heightened, I wanna cry, I wanna sleep and I wanna eat all the strawberries on this island... but I don't have an excuse to, I'm not on my period... speaking of periods, when was the last time I had it?

I was distracted from my thoughts by Pans voice, "what are you doing" he asked, sitting next to me, "thinking" I reply in a bored tone, "about?" He's honestly starting to annoy me just by being here! "Nothing" I shake my head as he lets out his signature chuckle, "about... why you have magic in the first place, why you're always moody and hungry... you know, I have all the answers... all you have to do is ask" how did he know what I was thinking? Well... I mean, I shouldn't be surprised, he know everything. "Why" is all that came out.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "well Ari... I'm actually surprised you haven't figured it out! One and a half months darling... and you don't know" he laughed, I don't see what's so funny! "You're pregnant Ari" he says matter-of-factly, "h-how do y-you know?" I stutter, "because, something dark is coming... a dark fairy, and she wants that child for a reason I don't even know... she'll destroy this island and everything, everyone on it just to get what she wants" he said honestly, I'm shocked!

"I have two more questions" I finally say, he nods for me to continue... "one, does Felix actually like me or is he with me because you said so?" I found my confidence, he chuckles again! "He doesn't like you... he loves you Ari" he reveals making me let out a small smile as a blush forms on my cheeks, "and two, do I tell anyone else about the pregnancy?" He looks at me for a while, "maybe just Felix for now... as he is the father" I nod.

Pan and I went back to camp and when we arrived I found Felix sitting alone on a long log, so I work up the courage and joined him.

"Hey" I say quietly as I sit down next to him, "hello to you too" he says wrapping around my shoulders, "I found out something today" I say nervously, "and, what is that?" He asked curiously, I suck in a deep breath, "w-we're... we're pr-" I stutter, "spit it out" he said softly, "we're pregnant" I say quietly and quickly, he didn't reply... it was like he's frozen, in shock maybe!

I don't know what to do! Do I say something? Do I leave him to his thoughts? What do I do?

All of a sudden he pulls me in closer and asked "are you serious?" I nod, "how far along are you?" He asked in a whisper, "one and a half months" I reply in a shaky voice as I was scared for his reaction.