CHAPTER THIRTYONE: confession

Pan POV-

I can't let my 'feelings' get in the way this close to the darkness arriving! However I have come to my senses that I've fallen for Aris little sister... which is kinda weird but anyway, can't tell the heart what to love now can you? So I've decided to tell Wendy, even if she doesn't feel the same.

Wendy POV-

Helping Ari and getting to know the others including Pan and Felix has been surprisingly fun... being here is the best feeling. Other than Ari, I've grown pretty close with Pan, he's not as evil as he came across, I don't know why Bae hated him so much... I guess I'm being bias as I kinda like him, but it's not like anything will ever happen... right?

However, today Pan has been acting weirder than usual... he's stuttering which never happens, he's not making eye contact with anyone and I feel like he's avoiding me! Does he know I have feelings for him and he doesn't want to hurt my feelings? Oh no, what if that's it? I must talk to him.

On another note, Ari's due to give birth next month... Yay

I sit alone, just wondering how everything's going to change when the baby arrives. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice someone sitting next to me, I turn to see... Pan!

"Have you been avoiding me?" I asked bravely, when it comes to Pan... you have to have confidence! He looks at me with a raised eyebrow... he tends to do that a lot, cute actually! "Ok, I'll take that as a no, sorry for assuming that" I say quietly, "actually, you're quite right... I have been avoiding you" he confesses, "why?" I asked locking my eyes with his green ones, there was a long pause of silence before he answered, and what he said left me speechless... "I've fallen for you".