CHAPTER THIRTYTHREE: Darkness areives

Ari POV-

Only less than a month till little Lilly arrives... gosh I feel so fat!

Today, Pan decided for everyone to take a small hike to the big waterfall. I'm so glad about this, I've been trapped in camp for months!

Approximately 30 minutes after we left camp, we made it to the waterfall... well Felix had to help me a little.

"Alright have fun" Pan yelled... I'm shocked, no rude remark? "Get out of my sight" there it is... haha. Ace, Thomas and James huddled... most likely planning a prank! Ted, Cubby and Nibs went to go splash in the water, and Pan, Felix, Wendy and I sat in a circle on the soft grass to talk, about what... I don't know.

"You never told us your baby's name" Pan states, "oh" I laugh, "it's Lilly" Felix slightly blushed, Pan cocked an eyebrow while Wendy smiled sweetly at me, "that's sweet" she says softly, after Wendy said that... Pan looked at her lovingly then nodded in agreement. Never thought I'd say it... but they're cute together.

All of a sudden, there was a purple smoke in the sky that was heading towards us, I heard Pan curse under his breath and pulled Wendy closer to him as Felix did with me, we all stood as the lost boys gathered around us.

As the smoke reached the ground, it turned into a person? Woman? Fairy? I don't know! But she's tall and slim, wearing all black and has dark brown hair and eyes. She spoke with such pride...

"Greetings to you all" she stands tall, "hello" Wendy spoke up sweetly... but I can tell that she's scared and quite frankly, so am I as Pan is quiet... he's never silent!

The tall women let's out an evil laugh, "I'm going to destroy everything and take what each and every one of you loves most" she states clearly. All of a sudden, all the water from the waterfall has dissolved and the leaves from the trees fell to the ground, the sky is also darkening... this is what I'm up against?

She lets out a hysterical laugh before saying, "this is just the beginning" she slowly strolls towards me, then places a hand on my stomach, I flinch as she grins, "not long now... my child" she whispered more to my stomach then anyone else. She turned on her heel and disappeared in smoke... I fell to my knees sobbing, I can't defeat that... can I?