CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Wendys welcome

Ari POV-

I was just sitting with Ace, James and Bae in camp, gossiping mainly... about rumours of me going around, honestly I don't really care what people think or say anymore. Oh look, Pan's back... with my sister !

We all just stare at her in shock, I can just imagine how she's feeling. "Everyone, this is Wendy... Ari younger sister" Pan yells and everyone cheers, they always do that!

I ran up to Wendy and gave her a bone-crushing hug, which she gladly returned.

"How are you out of the cage?" I whispered, "he let me out... Pan let me out" she whispered back, "what deal did you make with him?" I ask pulling away to look at her in the eyes. "In order for me to stay out of the cage" she stated slowly, she took in a deep breath and nervously continued, "I have to stay here forever... but at least we have each other" I look at her wide eyes, "are you serious Wendy? Didn't I say 'I will get you your freedom?' Pan clearly wants you for something" I ranted leaving her wide eyed in realisation that I may be right!

"Hello, I'm Ace, this is James and Baelfire" Ace pops his head over my shoulder with James and Bae awkwardly behind him, Wendy blinks a few times, "umm, hello" she said kindly.

"Bae" Wendy said excitingly hugging him, he hugged her back and when they pulled away, Ave and James gave them a confused look, "they know each other" I whispered to them and they nod... still confused on how they know each other but I can't explain right now.

~later that day, bonfire~

Wendy now has been introduced to all the boys except Felix, I think when she saw him, she was a bit scared! I don't blame her. She also has her own tent and is now laughing and Bae... I think there may be something there, time will tell.

I'm sitting alone on along log deep in thought, how am I supposed to get Wendy her freedom now? And what does Pan want?

I felt someone sit next to me but I didn't acknowledge them. "Lost in thought" came Felix voice, I shake my head in response, "looks like it, you do this thing when you scrunch up your cute little nose when thinking" he states, I blush.

He puts an arm around my shoulders and I lean into him.

Wendy POV-

I was catching up with Bae, he's so cute and funny. I was so court up with him and I forgot about Arabella, I take a moment to look around and spot her on log... cuddled up with the creepy guy!

"Hey Bae, who's that strange looking guy with my sister... and why are they so close?" I ask in pure curiosity, "oh, he's Felix... Pans right hand man and, well... he and Ari are together" he answered honestly, I nod in understanding... but how could she like him out of all the boys here?