CHAPTER THIRTYFIVE: The final battle

Ari POV-

The day after my daughter was born was the day that we were all gathered in one big tent to go over the plan...

"Felix will take Lilly, along with Nibs, Cubby and Ted to the hidden waterfall for you four to hide... Ted, Cubby and Nibs, we're trusting you with Lilly, got it?" Pan starts explaining while the thee nod in understanding, "then Felix will come back to stand with Ari and I while James, Thomas, Ace and Wendy go all in different directions... James West, Thomas East, Ace South and Wendy North... now the point in this is to confuse the 'black fairy' as to where Lilly is, understand?" Everyone nods.

"Move out" Pan yells, I kiss little Lilly on her forehead before Felix rushes out with her in his arms, followed closely by Nibs, Cubby and Ted.

I let out a single tear and quickly wiped it away with the back of my hand before I follow Pan out to head for the centre of the forest.

Soo after we arrived, Felix showed up... I embraced him in a quick hug before we stand silently to wait... I shouldn't be so worried, our four most trusted lost boys and girl are distracting the 'dark fairy' and the thee strong, sweet and brave even loyal lost boys are protecting my child in the most hidden part if Neverland.

"Where is the child?" Came an annoyed but powerful voice from behind us... I whip around as did Pan and Felix to see the most evil person I will ever encounter with... the 'dark fairy'.

"I will NEVER give that away" I snap angrily, "thought you might say that" she laughed as she throws Pan and Felix back with a powerful force, their bodies slams into a tree each and vines wrap around their arms, waist and legs tightly, causing them to struggle to break free.

"NOW... your turn" she says shuffling towards me, she punches a hand through the left side of my chest... I hear Pan and Felix screaming but everything's bury, I feel her fingers wrap around my heart! She pulls hard, but... she can't rip out my heart! She pulls a confused look as my visions start to clear, "what is this? Why can't I rip out your heart?" She thinks out loud, I pull a smirk... call it a habit!

"Because, everyone has their limits... looks like you've reached yours" I say not even knowing the answer, all of a sudden a white light appeared from my heart... as it grows the 'dark fairy' stumbles back, Pan and Felix are released, the trees grow back their healthy leaves, the fresh water is back where it belongs and the sky has cleared! It's a miracle... magic.

"H-how?" Came her stunned voice, I shrug my shoulders as I do not know myself.

"I suggest you go back where you came from, and never return, because if you do... we will always defeat you" Pan spoke up sternly, she was speechless and wide eyed, she nodded slightly and with a poof... she was gone!

"Told you everything will be alright" Felix said matter-of-factly while pulling me into his arms. Pan cooed letting everyone know that we won and it's safe to return to camp.

Everyone partied all night to celebrate our victory, although I did have to yell at them every once and again to be quiet as little Lilly was trying to sleep.