CHAPTER THIRTYTWO: new couple?

Wendy POV-

Did he just say that? Does he mean it? How should I respond to that?

"Say something Wendy" he says nervously with his head down, "I-I don't know what to say" I stumbled, "you caught me off guard" I continued as he nods slowly.

It was getting kind of awkward so I go to make a leave, when all of a sudden he grabs my hand and pull me closer to him, as soon as I turn to face him out lips lock! I let out a slight moan as he deepened the kiss... I can't help but melt into him and for some reason, I don't want this moment to end... I feel so safe and loved.

When he breaks the kiss, he looks at me in the eyes... slightly out of breath. All of a sudden, I hear a whistle...

Pan and I turn to see Ari and all the lost boys staring at us with blank expressions, maybe even shocked?

"Ooh, scandalous" Nibs shouted making me blush, "so umm, Wendy... when were you going to tell me about you and Pan?" Ari asked teasingly, "I umm, it just h-happened" I stutter out and she nods slowly.

"So, you two... are what exactly?" James asked pointing a finger between Pan and I, I look at Pan to see that he's speechless and frozen! What do I do? What do I say?

"Umm, we're sorta umm" I start nervously not knowing what to say, "we're together" came Pans confident voice, he wrapped an arm around me.

Out of no where, everyone starts cheering in joy... I guess they approve, I see even Ari smiling my way and Felix gave a nod.