CHAPTER THIRTYFOUR: Giving birth

A couple of days later and no sign of the 'dark fairy' as Pan explained to me, I also isolated myself as the baby is almost here.

For the first time in my life, I'm absolutely terrified! What if she takes everything from us? Our island, my baby, Felix, Wendy, Pan and the boys! What if my magic isn't strong enough? All the practices and gaining control... what if it's not enough?

"Everything will be alright" Felix soothes pulling me closer to him, "but, what if I fail?" I sob, "you won't" came Pans voice, "we believe in you" Wendy cut in softly, I take a deep breath and nod slowly.

All of a sudden, I feel menstrual pain and I clutch my stomach while letting out a high pitched scream. "Ari, are you alright?" Wendy asked in concern, "she's coming... the baby's coming" I scream in pain as the three rush me inside a tent to lay me down on a comfortable bed.

~one hour later~

*only because I don't know how to describe a birth, sorry*

Little Lilly lies soundlessly in my arms, Felix, Pan and Wendy sit around Lilly and I with awe in their eyes.

"Now she's out... what happens now?" I ask, their faces turning into worry, "well, now we fight to save our home... and our family" Pan explains slowly and we all nod in understanding.