Late xmas thing :)

You're probably thinking "no Xmas karma reader from lil_asian_kid". Ur gonna get one I'm just like realllyyyy lazy :)😂

Y/n's POV

"Sooooo (y/nnnnn) what ya gonna get me for Christmas?" Karma asked coming into my room.

"And why should I get something for you?" I asked him.

"Cause I got something for you and let's just say you're gonna be in tears" he said trying to out do me.
"Is that a challenge I hear mr. akabane?" I ask him

"Only if you are willing to make it one" he said smiling devilishly at me. "Then it's a challenge" I said making the same face.

(1 week til Christmas) <Xmas counter

I started to look online to see what I can get karma that will beat the challenge. I kept scrolling and scrolling but couldn't find anything.

'I guess I could get him some of his favorite snacks and stuff' I said to myself.

Time skip

We were walking to the school with nagisa and he asked if we're going to do the white elephant Christmas thing.

"Umm sure why not" I said with a smile "sounds like fun" karma said.

Koro-sensei greeted us by saying "Fröhliche Weihnachten that's merry Christmas in German kids!" We all tried to say it but completely failed at it.

"It is 1 week til Christmas so make sure you have a gift for the exchange!" He said again before someone tried to kill him.

Time skip

'I still don't know what to get him' I said kinda mad. *ding* a thought popped into my head. 'Perfect' I told myself.

(6 days til Christmas)

"Hey (y/n) what did you get for the exchange?" Karma asked. "Oh nothing yet I was going to the store now you wanna come?" I asked him.

"Yea sure" he replied. We went to the store and got somethings for are gift exchanges.

I got some fun socks,a gift card and sweets while karma on the other hand got a ugly Christmas shirt, a tiny stuff animal and a card.

We paid then left.

(4 days left)

We did the gift exchange early because some people had to go out of town.
I grabbed a number out of the hat and I got '26'. Karma came over to me and whispered "what number did you get" I whispered back "26 why".

"Let's trade" he said I looked at him and rolled my eyes and said "fine" handing him my paper.

I flipped it open and the number was '14'. We started and koro-sensei started first. His face was all pink with some blush when he opened up the gift it was a gift card with a dessert place.

"Cake" he said melting.

After some people opened there's it was my turn. I grabbed the middle sized box and opened it.

It was a beanie and the color was yellow.

"Thanks to who ever got this" I said.

I put it on and watched other people open there's.

After awhile we ate cake and watched a movie.

Time skip

(2 days until Christmas)

We started Christmas break and karma woke me up by throwing a pillow with me.

"Ughh what" I said "get up I made breakfast" he said

I got up and walked to the kitchen. He made bacon and pancakes.

We both ate and then got onto the couch and cuddled.

(Christmas day)

We both fell asleep on the couch but karma got up and went to the bathroom.

He woke me up and said "open you're present" i opened it and I saw a sweat shirt and some of my favorite candies.

"A sweat shirt?" I asked "it was mine" he said with a devilish smile.

"Awww thank you sooo much" I said to him I gave him his gift.

But before I could give it to him he gave me the last gift.

I opened it and it was a ring

Or

What ever u like :)

What ever u like :)

"A ring?" I asked "yea it a promise ring" he said rubbing his neck.

"Really" I said happier then ever.

I jumped up and hugged him.

"Thank you sooo much!" I said with a big smile.

I gave him 3 kisses and then gave him his gift.

It was a black ring "I love it" he said he picked me up and hugged me.
_____|

Heyo happy late Christmas:)

Word count:742
Date this was made: December 28

-kid Santa