29|Kidnapped pt.2

^ idk if I already did this one. If I did.... oops 🤷‍♀️

Y/n's POV

We went to the location were he said with everyone.

We were all in pe gear since we had no idea what was gonna happen.

Itona told us that there was nothing out of the usual.

Then sumire asked ritsu to contact mushy man if we're not back at 12.

We were all walking until the reaper greeted us.

"Hello children" he said Okajima keeps the Reaper distracted by talking to him.

Mimura finds a hallowed spot on the wall. Takebayashi sets explosives while I threw down a smoke bomb to cover the class's escape.

We split into 2 groups one led by Isogai and the other by kataoka to save ms.bitch.

My group (isogai) we had to keep the reaper from getting to the other group.

We tried to us Ritsu but she was acting weird. She was acting lazy and out of it. She usually is all petty and happy.

"She's been hacked into" I told everyone.

The reaper approaches us a shrouded matter with no one unable to make him out.

Me and Yoshida charge at him but the he takes us out with ease with his close combat skills. He took me out last and said "ahh you must be (y/n) (l/n)." Before kicking me in the stomach.

Then he kicked Kimura. In one swift move he appears among the group and kicks Kayano in the ribs we all heard a cracking sound.

I got up from his kick and ran over to him. I saw nagisa get all angry.

He walked up to him with a taser and instead of him tasing the reaper. The reaper ended up tasing nagisa.

I saw an opportunity and I took it. I snuck up on his and wrapped my legs around his neck.

I could tell he was surprised by it.

He tried to get my legs off him. But I was trying my hardest to not let that happen.

After 5 more seconds he grabbed my leg squeezed it and I let out a painful ow. Then he throw me again.

As I was down he took out the rest of the class.

I got up again but my leg was either bruised or broken since he used a lot of force.

"You just don't know how to say down huh" he said.

I came back charging him. I threw kids and punches but kept dodging them.

As I was about to punched him he grabbed me by my clothes and picked me up.

"Give up" he said to me.

"I'll give up once you're on the floor" I told him with a sly smile.

I took the arm he was holding me with and slammed my legs into his joint.

He let out a painful ow and threw me again.

He looked around to see some kids were missing.

Kataoka's POV

We tried to find ms.bitch but the reaper showed up.

Terasaka was about to fight him until Itona said we should just surrender.

Y/n's POV

I woke up on a cold floor. I look up to see karma kinda worried at glad that I woke up.